Status
Not open for further replies.

Makani

Ain't Nobody Ever Been Free
@Gold
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Eli might have an impromptu funeral tonight

Theres no real outstanding Team this season.
Im scared the Cheatriots will sneak in and ruin it for all of us (except Massholes).

Theres no real outstanding Team this season.
Im scared the Cheatriots will sneak in and ruin it for all of us (except Massholes).
Yeah, I won't rest easy till they're eliminated. Chiefs are still the most competent team on paper, but trusting them to win multiple playoff games...

Yeah, I won't rest easy till they're eliminated. Chiefs are still the most competent team on paper, but trusting them to win multiple playoff games...

Even if they win home field id bet against them in any game most likely.

Nice to see Smith brought back down to Earth.

Man, I hope the Giants pull out some 16-13 bullshit tonight.

You should link this thread in the other nfl thread ts. Also i don’t think you’re allowed to use a curse word in the title, but then again I don’t think the sports bar mods give a shit

You should link this thread in the other nfl thread ts. Also i don’t think you’re allowed to use a curse word in the title, but then again I don’t think the sports bar mods give a shit

Yeah, I felt like we've used a bunch of curse words, but I'll change it if necessary.

Giants vs Denver. Fuck both of them. But I need NY to keep their loss to within 13 to win on my football card.

Macadoo gave up play calling? Lmao. Too fucking late you fat slob.

So.... isn't Sports Authority out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back