NFL Discussion v.56: F--- Yo' 6-0

Who wins first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering my team's season is probably over I just want everyone on my fantasy team to start going off.. at the same time.

Enough of this one guy scores 40 points while everyone else gets 10 shit.

I added a bunch to my post, but I don't know if (fantasy wise) Dez is going to be that guy for you. Especially in a ppr. He scores TD's, but that's about all he's been doing the last few seasons. Not a shit ton of yards and catches. At least, it feels that way. I did ZERO research on that.

I added a bunch to my post, but I don't know if (fantasy wise) Dez is going to be that guy for you. Especially in a ppr. He scores TD's, but that's about all he's been doing the last few seasons. Not a shit ton of yards and catches. At least, it feels that way. I did ZERO research on that.
THE ONLY reason I have him is the past 3 years I've had a chance to draft him and passed for other people that didn't pan out only to have Dez fucking TORCH ME the two times I play against him for like 40 points each time.

This year.... kinda like the year I had fucking Megatron and Jimmy Graham... it appears it won't be happening.

Refs have cost the niners 2 games with their BS offensive PI calls. First time I have ever seen the intended receiver be called for an illegal pick
Must be nice to be the Pats and have the refs play for you.

He doesn't steal souls, he crushes dreams. He barely beats the Cowboys when he does beat them. It just always seems to be in the important games. I have a bit of ptsd if we are being honest
You and me both, pal. We should handle it like millennials and start a group saying how A-A-Hole Rodgers hurt our feelings by beating us this year and how we should at least get an effort trophy that reads my pussy hurts the biggest because while I have no proof yet, I believe he cheated.
And he should be banned from the NFL or at least forced to play in our stadiums every time to even it out because he throws an even prettier 50ft bomb off of his back foot than @Corona.

Hopefully we'll be more successful than those other "12's"(homos, peter puffers, and sweet chucks) that tried banning Cam Newton from the Clink.

All bad jokes aside, it sucks he's out for as long as he is. He's a guy who, when isn't playing Seattle, I can watch and be amazed every game at The plays he can make that no one else can.

They've thrown to Dez, A lot. Dez has, I think, 1 drop on the entire season so far. Dak needs to throw him catchable balls, and Linehan needs to use him like the WR he is, instead of throwing him in routes like he's a Desean Jackson type of player. They've been shifting that way more the last two games, but we'll see.

Then, if we are purely talking production and not fantasy reasons...name who you think the top 5 WR's in the league are, and then compare their TD #'s to Dez this season.

Dak's calming down and the coaches are starting to have Dez run more dez-like routes. So, I'm hoping for a bump in production, but I aint promising you shit. This coaching staff is old school as fuck and don't like to change shit.
Do you think its off the field distractions Causing them to allegedly underachieve?

I know the line hasn't played like they did last year but they lost a couple of dudes yeah?

Do you think Larry "Jones" Bones is a closet flag kneeler?

It's a bit shocking to me to see the O-line woes this year. Same from the raiders.

I guess our first round pick, McDowell is finally starting to do conditioning drills with coaches. Can't expect much out of him this year, but if he is who we think he is, our D line will be preposterous.

I still don't believe the story of how he got hurt for 2 reasons. They said he was back home in Detroit and was involved in an atv accident(4 wheeler to be exact).

1) I've been to Detroit twice when I was a kid and I don't remember there being areas where one would be able to truly ride an atv.

And

2) I didn't think brothers rode atv's. Well unless they were in Ruff Ryders with DMX back in the later half of the 90's.
But if I ever see a black dude on an atv it will for sure be the first time that I've seen that.

Luke Keuchley being out shouldn't hurt us too bad against the bears. Just hoping Trubisky doesn't decide to play like a 10 year vet.

Luke Keuchley being out shouldn't hurt us too bad against the bears. Just hoping Trubisky doesn't decide to play like a 10 year vet.
Carolina is gonna lose. Cam lost that edge.

Thursday night game this week makes me want to puke my fucking guts out. Only bright spot is that one of these shit tier orgs will likely lose. Also, I was reading a preview of the Broncos next few games and it kept saying that the game against LA was a must win. I was confused because Denver doesn't play the Rams. Then I remember that Can Diego is no longer.

Thursday night game this week makes me want to puke my fucking guts out. Only bright spot is that one of these shit tier orgs will likely lose. Also, I was reading a preview of the Broncos next few games and it kept saying that the game against LA was a must win. I was confused because Denver doesn't play the Rams. Then I remember that Can Diego is no longer.
Every time I see "LAC" on a ticker or something my brain is like:
"The Clippers are the red headed stepchild NBA team in LA.... why are they playing *insertNFLteam*"

You just jinxed them to get blanked you fuck

My jinx must’ve failed last then when I said they’d look like shit on Thursday night after looking great two weeks in a row

Na the bears are god awful, canthers should take this one
Bears secondary has played good ball. Killa Cam needs to run.

And please god stop fucking giving Stewart the ball.

I guess our first round pick, McDowell is finally starting to do conditioning drills with coaches. Can't expect much out of him this year, but if he is who we think he is, our D line will be preposterous.

I still don't believe the story of how he got hurt for 2 reasons. They said he was back home in Detroit and was involved in an atv accident(4 wheeler to be exact).

1) I've been to Detroit twice when I was a kid and I don't remember there being areas where one would be able to truly ride an atv.

And

2) I didn't think brothers rode atv's. Well unless they were in Ruff Ryders with DMX back in the later half of the 90's.
But if I ever see a black dude on an atv it will for sure be the first time that I've seen that.

One of the car shows on Velocity built an ATV for Marshawn Lynch and when he drove it, it looked like he could easily hurt himself in it.

The Bears are not to be underestimated, IMO.
Agree. Theyve shown a lot of grit. Howard and Cohen keep moving the chains too.
Huge game tonight for the Raiders.
I damn near dont even want to see it. Its infuriating to see what this new shit head OC has done to an incredible offense.

Lets get an ATG power back, the most expensive road grading O-line in the league, and stick them in a zone scheme that fits no one. Smart. Brilliant even.

Then of course theres the defense issues with not knowing what a pass catching RB or TE is........ Pls god let Bowman be able to tell these cans where the ball is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back