NFL Discussion v.56: F--- Yo' 6-0

Who wins first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great backdoor cover with 0:00 on the clock by da Raidahs!

From watching the highlights it looks like the Raiders got the Patriot treatment with all these calls and refs going their way.

Coop on his way to being worth a first rounder imo.
Gonna look like that on a replay because they won, but it was awful on both sides. Points lost and points given up to bad calls/missed calls for both teams.

Throughout the game it looked like both sets of fans agreed that a huge majority of the flags were just terrible. When everyone agrees that says enough to me. It was one of the worst officiated games I can think of.

Last edited:

DMjTGvpUEAkia8L

People are now saying Lynch ran on the field to protect Peters

He sure shoved the hell out of a guy he was protecting.

All I know is the o-line put that conspiracy shit to rest. I thought Penn was going to take Peters to Suplex City lol.

Put the conspiracy to rest? The o line confirmed that Lynch was going out there for his cousin. Am I missing something?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-was-trying-to-protect-cousin-marcus-peters/
He's talking about the conspiracy theory that the Raiders' o-line wasn't protecting Carr properly because he didn't support them in their anthem protest like they wanted him to. Until last night things had pretty much gone to shit for Oakland since the Washington game.

He's talking about the conspiracy theory that the Raiders' o-line wasn't protecting Carr properly because he didn't support them in their anthem protest like they wanted him to. Until last night things had pretty much gone to shit for Oakland since the Washington game.
Thanks. Knew I had to be missing something.

I stand by my analysis.

Congrats on your boys beating mine the other week but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

EDIT:I'm really just fucking with the Chargers while enjoying a nice win. However, if you're grading each franchise by historical success/significance you'd be hard-pressed not to put them 4th in the division. It depends on what metric you want to use but going by obvious things like Super Bowl victories, playoff victories, division titles, etc. they're clearly behind Oak and Den; maybe you could make a bit of an argument against KC I guess.

Those Dan Fouts-era Charger teams were pretty great though, I'll tip my hat to that.

Oakland had a good season last year, no doubt. But I think having 13 straight seasons without a winning record sort of takes them out of the "big three" category.

thought I was killing it this week in Fantasy w/ Hill going of..

nope, opponent has 50 pt producer Amari Cooper, wtf son

Oakland had a good season last year, no doubt. But I think having 13 straight seasons without a winning record sort of takes them out of the "big three" category.
Lol thought you might say that. Unfortunately it's a reasonable point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back