NFL Discussion V. 66: Kizer Throws'way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Collinsworth is announcing you can play the Really drinking game. Take a drink every time he says really and you should be sloshed by halftime.
"This guy here" is the game me and my friends play.

We're usually tanked before the first quarter is done.

"We're going to take the ball and score."
Cot Dammit, Craigerotti. You insensitive prick, don't let me catch you in the skreets, Bruh. I'll be quick to snatch you up by your nipples and swing you about lika a pair of nunchakus.

Oh, and Fuck Al Harris and everyone else that looks like Al Harris.

Haha, I was literally a second from quoting him and mentioning you when I saw you had liked it.

He's right, but I probably wouldn't have used those words considering the guys are still on the roster and you are stuck with them going forward lol.
Thats what my thoughts were also.

I think the Broncos win a 13-3 kind if game tonight.

Lmao at DeCANgelo losing his shit because the host thinks that Pats should be favored of Pittsburgh. Calm the fuck down sissy boy. I know he's probably not...but if you watch his mannerisms, can you see why we all called him a :eek::eek::eek: in high school (other than the fact that he single handedly beat us in back to back state championships)

It's supposed to be time stamped, if not check it out around the 6:45 mark

They should invite him back on the show when Billy B and the Brady bunch beat the steelers again

Cot Dammit, Craigerotti. You insensitive prick, don't let me catch you in the skreets, Bruh. I'll be quick to snatch you up by your nipples and swing you about lika a pair of nunchakus.

Oh, and Fuck Al Harris and everyone else that looks like Al Harris.

giphy.gif

Oh so now all black people look alike?
Jesus Christ, Jim crow. take it easy.

What do you mean "You People"?
You said "fuck anyone that looks like Al Harris" and their dreads look awful similar....

It isn't always about the skin color you goddamn KKK member. You and Riley KKKooper should go hang out at a Klan rally.

ugh, worst intro ever these days with NFL on all networks except Red Zone.

no intro, no anthem..

just cut to kick off

I feel like, to make this more interesting, the winner should get to take the L and vice versa. Watching tanking teams try to out tank each other sucks.

So stupid to slap the old logo over the dark blue.

I feel like, to make this more interesting, the winner should get to take the L and vice versa. Watching tanking teams try to out tank each other sucks.
They really should implement a rule like that for games like this. I want to vote for Denver, but at the same time I know a win is not beneficial in any way.

These uniforms are just awful. Looks like shitty 4th tier college teams playing.

So stupid to slap the old logo over the dark blue.

These uniforms are just awful. Looks like shitty 4th tier college teams playing.

The orange top with orange bottom just looks like someone took safety orange too seriously for hunting season.

Also, I feel like we're going to see a fight tonight. Lot's of chippiness after plays from two teams whose seasons are basically over.

That was a pretty rough sack. Does Brocktoberfest loom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back