NFL Discussion V. 66: Kizer Throws'way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... safe to say Sanders is Semen's favorite target and DMT is BROCKTOBERFEST's favorite target?

I haven't been to a klan meeting since Jesus camp.

I was joking by the way, just Incase. I gotta remember folks will get all "thuper Thenthitive" about shit they really don't care about because they love to manufacture outrage.
I was being tongue in cheek there too bruh.

It made my agent orange rev up. Been sitting here muttering to myself and clenching sphincters(that would be an awesome name for a shitty band)

My brother was in a band in high school call "The Septics," they prided themselves on being shit. Hasselhoff tossing that INT is way up there on my fave football moments, it's the Ninja Hua v. Bonello of the NFL.

I'm pretty sure the only games I'm looking forward to this weekend are KC-LA, LA-SEA, and PIT-NE. Should be a couple fun massacres though, hopefully the Browns manage to Gordon out a win over Baltimore.

Brissett has been sacked 48 times this season, that's rough, no wonder Luck is a broken man.

I work a half mile from the Colts stadium, no one gives a fuck about this shitty game, so here's this
25352024_1798672786844147_1111492881423656282_o.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure the only games I'm looking forward to this weekend are KC-LA, LA-SEA, and PIT-NE. Should be a couple fun massacres though, hopefully the Browns manage to Gordon out a win over Baltimore.

Don’t forget about GB-CAR with Godgers coming back. Gotta be excited for that.

Brocktoberfest the real deal or are the Dolts just THAT bad

Been at a shitty Christmas party, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Been at a shitty Christmas party, I'm not sure how to feel about this.
The best thing is that McGovern continues to look good at RG. Maybe next year they can kick Garcia's ass out. Leary goes back to LG and they can draft a good tackle.

Crazy thought here. Smiff to Denver? Pretty sick match up with Sanders and DT.

Don’t forget about GB-CAR with Godgers coming back. Gotta be excited for that.
I'm more worried than anything. It's hard to carry an entire team when you're recovering from a collarbone injury.

New thread pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back