NFL Discussion v35: Superbowl Predictions

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty awesome. I don't really follow NFL very closely but I was watching last night and went to sleep at half time when the Pats were getting fucked. I'll have to catch highlights of the comeback.

Falcons CHOKED and The Patriots came from BEHIND to win it. Patriots win by way of RNC.

Cant believe i turned this shit off early <45>

Atlanta currently going full meltdown pushing themselves out of FG range <45>

That corner covering Micthell on the last drive should be ashamed, fell on his ass and still got up quicker to make a play on the ball before you <45>

Edelman making a disgusting catch too, should have been intercepted <45>

Almost feel sorry for the Failcans

LOL @ being on the 1 yard line and leaving Legarrette's Blunt on the bench (deservedly)

Edelman making a disgusting catch too, should have been intercepted <45>

Edelman was hungrier. He wanted it more as did the rest of the Pats.

Almost feel sorry for the Failcans

Very appropriate name. They will not be able to play this down. This may make them the laughing stock of the NFL. I can't see any of the other NFC squads that made it to the post season choking the game away like that.

But at the same time I for one will not say that the Failcans choking is the only reason they lost the game. The Pats really are a beast ass squad. And Brady isn't human.

Atlanta are a joke

Should ship this sad loser Canchise somewhere else, maybe that will stop the rot LOL

Need a new one

Edelman was hungrier. He wanted it more as did the rest of the Pats.

Very appropriate name. They will not be able to play this down. This may make them the laughing stock of the NFL. I can't see any of the other NFC squads that made it to the post season choking the game away like that.

But at the same time I for one will not say that the Failcans choking is the only reason they lost the game. The Pats really are a beast ass squad. And Brady isn't human.
Choking will be synonymous with Atlanta, cant wait for next season LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back