NFL DISCUSSION V4: Kicking is Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canboozled dropping knowledge on you casuals daily.

I think if you're not retarded you realize that stats are important but dont tell the whole story. It's not a stats vs eyes test. There is more to it. They aren't even pseudo stats. They are actual statistics that have value.
#9 Eli Canning isn't a pseudostat

<LikeReally5>

Tony Gonzalez compared Patrick Mahomes to Aaron Rodgers.

I guess. Some OT nonsense.
I thought the OT was pretty much a free for all, not that I frequent that gay sub-forum.

I just don't get how hard people must try to get banned given some of the dumb angry drunk crap I've posted and not even gotten carded. Of course being a Raider fan angry and drunk is pretty much a default setting.

My brother's been banned like five times, maybe I should ask him lol.

We hardly wanted to.
ever since he started posting in the thread last year he always came off as that annoying underage guy at the party who got too drunk after three beers.

plus he was a racist canskins fan.

ever since he started posting in the thread last year he always came off as that annoying underage guy at the party who got too drunk after three beers.

plus he was a racist canskins fan.
Lol. Hes a good dude. Hopefully gets unclipped.

Mahomes week 2 was interesting. His pass to beat the zone to Kelce for the TD was a good throw, it wasn't as impressive as people said. It was good placement. He throw behind Watkins on a throw and to the inside. If the defender wasn't leading Watkin's he would have jumped it. That was a bad throw that paid off. Kelce's 2nd TD throw was dog shit. It was a far throw but that shit was about to be grounded. Good progression though to the second read he had the confidence to make the throw. 4:40 in the 3rd was probably his best throw to Kelce. Over the top, that's a throw that's money. He had a good game. Pittsburgh's secondary is dog shit though.

Inb4 u f@gz say he's better than Trubisky. Right now he is, duh.

Lol at nitpicking a kid that throws for 6 TDs in his 3rd career start. Back to skipping over said silly posts.

Mahomes week 2 was interesting. His pass to beat the zone to Kelce for the TD was a good throw, it wasn't as impressive as people said. It was good placement. He throw behind Watkins on a throw and to the inside. If the defender wasn't leading Watkin's he would have jumped it. That was a bad throw that paid off. Kelce's 2nd TD throw was dog shit. It was a far throw but that shit was about to be grounded. Good progression though to the second read he had the confidence to make the throw. 4:40 in the 3rd was probably his best throw to Kelce. Over the top, that's a throw that's money. He had a good game. Pittsburgh's secondary is dog shit though.

Inb4 u f@gz say he's better than Trubisky. Right now he is, duh.
Literally shut the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back