NFL DISCUSSION V4: Kicking is Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is good and bad. You think Andy Reid gives a single shit about how many TD's the kid throws? He cares about coaching him up to be a better player. If you're dumb enough to think it's just about TD/INT ratio you're retarded. Every player can improve.

I know you're a highschool drop out but maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read and you'll learn something.

d2frjz2mg0n11.jpg
Lol @ thinking this deflecting attempt bothers me. Ive talked more shit about the Raiders and the trade than probably anyone else walking the planet.

Deflecting wont take away from you being a fucking clown and shit tier arm chair analysts.

Lol @ thinking this deflecting attempt bothers me. Ive talked more shit about the Raiders and the trade than probably anyone else walking the planet.

Deflecting wont take away from you being a fucking clown and shit tier arm chair analysts.

Implying I had anything directly to you. You keep with that madden though.

Canboozled and an Eagles fan going at it...

This is what it's like to watch WMMA

I see I didn't miss much itt.

They only sacked Wilson as many times as the best pass rush in the league?

Oh, what a horrible standard.

FUCK YOU MICHAEL DAVID SMITH YOU GRUDEN SACK RIDING PIECE OF SHIT.

Shady is going to prison.

Dude keeps this up and he’s going to run away with DPOTY.

He didnt stop that first one single handily lol. But ya, he showed out. Pretty incredible start to the season for Molly.

He didnt stop that first one single handily lol. But ya, he showed out. Pretty incredible start to the season for Molly.
Blew up the play from the start with pressure which forced the throw to Lynch who he then initiated the stop on.

Yeah having the DPOTY on your team sure is great all right.

Fucking hell.

I'm still kind of struggling to understand how the Pigeons didn't do shit to help get that O-line better.

Only one more day until the game we’ve all been waiting for.

After reviewing the tape of this thread I want you to all know that I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re all cans.

After reviewing the tape of this thread I want you to all know that I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re all cans.
The Burrs fan is probably the largest of them all though and canniest of cans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back