NFL DISCUSSION V4: Kicking is Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about it pal. Run game has been bad because the ol sucks
Ya I assumed this was going to your RBs are overrated and you should only take QBs/lineman thing.

I can cherry pick some stats too though. The Giants have 3.7ypc on the season. The Rams have 3.9. The Colts who took the best lineman and arguably player in the draft, plus another guard, are at 3.6. The Jets who took a top QB are at 3.8.

I honestly think Eli is playing as bad if not worse than the line. He wouldnt throw deep or in tight windows against Dallas.

Barkley has been hit behind the LOS the third most in the league, but also has broken the first tackle on 12 of 25 attempts against Dallas. If shit is this bad with a top RB Id hate to see what it looks like without one.

Ya I assumed this was going to your RBs are overrated and you should only take QBs/lineman thing.

I can cherry pick some stats too though. The Giants have 3.7ypc on the season. The Rams have 3.9. The Colts who took the best lineman and arguably player in the draft, plus another guard, are at 3.6. The Jets who took a top QB are at 3.8.

I honestly think Eli is playing as bad if not worse than the line. He wouldnt throw deep or in tight windows against Dallas.

Barkley has been hit behind the LOS the third most in the league, but also has broken the first tackle on 12 of 25 attempts against Dallas. If shit is this bad with a top RB Id hate to see what it looks like without one.
Also, 3.# sounds bad but anything over 3.5 YPC is considered decent isn't it? Like, it's not amazing but it's usable because it means you're more often than not probably able to get a 4 yard gain on first down which is what teams want on first down generally.

"Literally shut the fuck up"

If he doesn't have an offensive line he doesn't have time for routes to develop down field to throw to. Also you're assuming Barkley is a top runningback. In both games he's been pretty meh outside of his 68 yard break in week one.

If he doesn't have an offensive line he doesn't have time for routes to develop down field to throw to. Also you're assuming Barkley is a top runningback. In both games he's been pretty meh outside of his 68 yard break in week one.
Very few RBs are Marshawn Lynch who covered up the issues that the Seagulls had with their o-line for years.

“Watch the tape” you can. There are many, many examples of this from the Dallas game.

Keep eating those L’s Canboozled. Eli played as bad as the line.

Taking L's? Usually we wait more than 2 weeks to decide if someones at the top. He was drafted as a top guy, and I think he's a good player. He isn't a top guy right now though.

Taking L's? Usually we wait more than 2 weeks to decide if someones at the top. He was drafted as a top guy, and I think he's a good player. He isn't a top guy right now though.
Clearly were discussing Eli right now.

We can, but nothing on that team is working. It all starts up front and in the trenches.
If you arent going to read the entire post then dont respond to them. You came to Eli’s defense before reading me specifically say the line was playing badly also.

Coaching and playcalling suck as well

If you arent going to read the entire post then dont respond to them. You came to Eli’s defense before reading me specifically say the line was playing badly also.

I'm not going to defend Eli for playing poorly. He's only regressed since his last superbowl. He's on the downside of his career. He's going to make more mistakes though when his offensive line doesn't work. Russell Wilson's having the same issues and he's in his prime. I thought he'd do well this year too because Shurmur did a great job with shitty Case Keenum and that terrible offensive line in Minnesota. Idk what to say really other than the whole thing is a train wreck.

I'm not going to defend Eli for playing poorly. He's only regressed since his last superbowl. He's on the downside of his career. He's going to make more mistakes though when his offensive line doesn't work. Russell Wilson's having the same issues and he's in his prime. I thought he'd do well this year too because Shurmur did a great job with shitty Case Keenum and that terrible offensive line in Minnesota. Idk what to say really other than the whole thing is a train wreck.
This is defending Eli. Lol @ comparing Rustled’s situation to Eli. Poor Eli only has OBJ, Shepherd, Engram, and Barkley.

If he doesn't have an offensive line he doesn't have time for routes to develop down field to throw to.

Lol at anyone whos not on raw dog crew. srs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back