NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
one season after missing the yoffs and you have room to say anything?

Literally, eat shit and live

Von-Miller-High-on-Molly-2.png

I doubt you were even alive the last time your team did something worthwhile.

Guess that settles that

She could get it but shes def starting to look old imo

hqdefault.jpg
Wow, just saw this. I bet she has a four head like a Sharpei and to get rid of all the wrinkles, flab and extra skin, she pulls that ponytail back tight as fuck.

I have a better hairline than her, she looks like her hairline starts behind her ears.

I think you could probably argue the roster is vastly improved. There was a shit ton of dead weight hanging around. The team is super young tho and the offensive line is probably one of the worst in the league. All I want is a somewhat competitive team until we can get a decent o-line and a QB.

Defense is improved because of the scheme change /additions/ couldn't get worse. Instead of being 32nd in the league it should be lower 20s.

OL still blows and we have a stopgap QB. 5 wins is a successful season for this group just to be headed in the right direction. Winning 2-3 would be bad for shanny but I will take the blue chip QB coming out and be fine with it

I think he's a really good number 2, but they still need a legit number 1 WR. I'm not a believer in Sammy Watkins. Really wish they drafted Chris Godwin in the 3rd

I believe in Watkins. When healthy he is absolutely dynamic.

I guess we will see how Watkins fairs but i do believe he has the talent.

Just glad no more are the Kenny Britt, Tavon Austin dayz

Working on moves to avoid his chain being snatched imo.

Based god.

Last edited:
Finally getting a chance to watch the last Hard Knocks. Goddamn that Grimes lady is ugly and annoying.

Also, I MIGHT have to apologize to @Streetz about the shit talking to the kicker conversation. If it was just based on what was on the show then that is a totally different story than what I was talking about. The dude shit talking obviously had the backing of the coaches to do it and he did it to both kickers to fuck with them. I didn't know it was a part of the show. I thought it was several teammates actually talking shit just to be dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back