Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Rest in piss, Donkeys.

Dez got bottle gif'd.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Peyton.

panthers run up the score in the first half only to crumble in the second half and allow denver to come back, tie and then win in OT

I would be interested in the defensive stats of the Panthers in the 1st/2nd half. Seems like they dominated A-Rod and most teams in the 1st half, but let off the gas and gave up a bunch of garbage points/stats in the 2nd half with a big lead.

With the way Cannings season has gone you just know the Donks are gonna win the SB......that and the amount of shit I talked this year

I don't get how people are considering the Broncos as such big underdogs. Steve Young just predicted a 38-10 win for Carolina.

Denver has a more talented team. Von Miller, Talib, Harris Jr., Ware, Demaryius, Sanders, Ward, Roby, Anderson, Wolfe, etc.

Rooting for Carolina though. What a team.

Lot of racists itt wanting Denver to win.

Going for Killa Can just to see all the racists lose their shit.

I think Carolina pulls away in in the fourth and wins by 9-10 points.
The Broncos have always been okay in my book but I just don't like Peyton for some reason.
And it would be funny if every NFC South team wins the SB except for Atlanta.

Just heard on sports radio that apparently Johnny Manziel struck his girlfriend a few times and appeared to be on drugs in an incident on Saturday night

I think Carolina pulls away in in the fourth and wins by 9-10 points.
The Broncos have always been okay in my book but I just don't like Peyton for some reason.
And it would be funny if every NFC South team wins the SB except for Atlanta.

No sports fan should like Peyton. The dude has squandered so many great teams despite getting countless breaks. The league has changed its rule enforcement TWICE because Peyton couldn't get his dick up in the playoffs against the Pats.

You put guys like Marino or Favre on those teams and they'd have a full hand of SB rings.

No sports fan should like Peyton. The dude has squandered so many great teams despite getting countless breaks. The league has changed its rule enforcement TWICE because Peyton couldn't get his dick up in the playoffs against the Pats.

You put guys like Marino or Favre on those teams and they'd have a full hand of SB rings.
Hey, remember when Favre's Packers team were 11 point favorites against the lowly, wild card Broncos and lost a chance at back to back Super Bowls then never made it back for the remainder of his career?

Or when he threw that pick against the Giants in his last year in GB? Or when he threw that pic in the NFC Championship against the Saints?

A all time great that by most accounts is a really good guy. It would be tough to come up with a list of guys that do more for their communities then him. Yea I better hate him.

GB didn't lose that SB because of Favre though.

I think people are favoring the Panthers for the way they are clicking on both sides of the ball. Denver might have the more skilled personnel overall, but I think they were probably a more talented team than the Seahawks too. Denver has to slow down a juggernaut on both sides of the ball, the Panthers can and will make Peyton's life hell, and Cam will get points. A lot of things have to go perfectly for the Broncos to win, they just have to go as expected for Carolina to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back