NFL DISCUSSION v5: Suplex City Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win 200 in regular season. Tom is goat. He was calm last night getting the job done. Had a fumble but still came through. Imo qb fumbles should factor in to their qb rating like an int. If they havent passed the line of scrimmage, should factor in. If they arent already. They are worse than ints.

Fucking bills pick 6 ... about 1/3 of my survivor pool would have been done in fhouston lost. Seriously triggered.

The rookie outplayed the goat tbh.
Here we go. The goat has mostly always been a run first qb down on the 5-8 yard line. Guys like peyton, drew aaron have padded their stats with many 1–5 yard td passes. Brady lets the rb get touches most of the time.

Here we go. The goat has mostly always been a run first qb down on the 5-8 yard line. Guys like peyton, drew aaron have padded their stats with many 1–5 yard td passes. Brady lets the rb get touches most of the time.

Tom Brady had more TD passes inside the 10 than any QB last season

Since 2010, he's been in the top 5 of qb's to throw TDs inside the 10 all but 2 seasons.

Tom Brady had more TD passes inside the 10 than any QB last season

Since 2010, he's been in the top 5 of qb's to throw TDs inside the 10 all but 2 seasons.
Yeah man. Agreed. But the pats also historically get there a ton. They also have one of the most rushing tds from short length too.

There is a lot of parity in the AFC. Home-field advantage will play a big part in who goes to the Superbowl.

There are no juggernauts or teams that cant be beat. Even stylistically- theres no good teams that should be scared to play one another.

LOL.

No Juggernauts in the AFC?

You mean the conference with Brady who is always a threat? Or the team with Mahalloffame and an offense that can drive the length of the field in seconds? Arent the Chargers and Bengals looking solid in the AFC?

Oh and that one team that hasn't allowed a second half TD all season? The same team that just recorded 11 sacks, in a game, who is that??? Oh yea, the Baltimore Ravens who hold a +76 point margin this season. LOL.

No Juggernauts my ass.

Lets name all those NFC Juggernauts.

If the Ravens get in they can definitely push both the Patriots and the Chiefs shit in, no matter where they play. Especially if Flacco goes into Flac-GOAT mode.

Speaking of which, my SB pick is Ravens vs Rams. Winner TBD.

Glad to see some of you all waking up to the shit Ive been screaming since training camp, now that we're 6 weeks into the season.

Glad to see some of you all waking up to the shit Ive been screaming since training camp, now that we're 6 weeks into the season.
Where was your confidence last week rofl.

Where was your confidence last week rofl.
3 road games in a row, we won 2/3 and lost to a divisional opponent in what was essentially the Browns SB... Tough loss, but I'll take 2/3 on the road.

Lets not act like my confidence hasn't been here all season, chump.

Wheres my fucking money.

Pay up, Sucka!

LOL.

No Juggernauts in the AFC?

You mean the conference with Brady who is always a threat? Or the team with Mahalloffame and an offense that can drive the length of the field in seconds? Arent the Chargers and Bengals looking solid in the AFC?

Oh and that one team that hasn't allowed a second half TD all season? The same team that just recorded 11 sacks, in a game, who is that??? Oh yea, the Baltimore Ravens who hold a +76 point margin this season. LOL.

No Juggernauts my ass.

Lets name all those NFC Juggernauts.

Youre almost as insufferable as Bamboozled and twice the incel.

Way to completely miss my point.

Youre almost as insufferable as Bamboozled and twice the incel.

Way to completely miss my point.

I dont think you made a point.

There are juggernauts in the AFC.

Unless your point is that home field advantage will help a team win.... in which case, you're a freaking genius.... not sure why no one has ever thought of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back