NFL Discussion v53: Bring back Stickem

What should the Raiders trade Cooper for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcers just said Gore is 100% HOF? I donno about that top 8 rushing yards or not.
By the end of the year he'll be #5 all time in yards and he has had a 1000 yard season 10 times

He's 100% hall of famer at this point (last year sealed the deal on that one)

Nobody in la wanted the chargers lmao. The raiders have the biggest following, then the Rams and niners and then the chargers. There's a lot of bronco fans in SoCal too so that should be brutal for them.
I just love all of the shit that owner is getting for being a money hungry moron. Fuck the Chargers at a team, but Dean Spanos deserves every single ounce of failure this will produce.

Favorable spot for Indi...

Am I the only one really confused on what Sherman was doing there?

*Griffin

By the end of the year he'll be #5 all time in yards and he has had a 1000 yard season 10 times

He's 100% hall of famer at this point (last year sealed the deal on that one)
My approach to HOF's is the 'It isn't the hall of very good'
If you are not a winner you need to have absolutely crazy stats like LaDanian Tomlinson.

My approach to HOF's is the 'It isn't the hall of very good'
If you are not a winner you need to have absolutely crazy stats like LaDanian Tomlinson.
He's going to have more career rushing yards than LT at the end of the year....... (thats a "crazy stat").

Having 1000 yards rushing in 10 different seasons is a CRAZY fucking stat. Especially since this is a position that is considered "30 and done" by almost every single coach/scout.

You don't become top 5 in yards by being anything other than an elite player.

@PUO3 sorry about Carr bruh, i hate to see him like that. Shitty genetics it seems.
Hes good to go. The loss sucks obviously but Carr isnt seriously injured and the defensed showed out.

Jacoby Brisket deserves a starting job.

C'Arsawn da god

God damn Rustled has a cannon

Takeaways from today:
- The Lions are legit
- The Pats have a terrible defense
- The Raiders drop a ton of balls
- The Jets have 2 wins

Gore is a HOFer.... eventually.
He will be first ballot unless there is a super stacked class (no FUCKING way it takes more than 3 attempts).

He'll be top 5 in rushing yards by the end of the year. Hall of Fame committe will also look at stats that the casual fan ignores (such as Frank Gore being arguably the best and most consistent pass blocker of anyone in the top 10).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back