NFL Discussion v53: Bring back Stickem

What should the Raiders trade Cooper for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Marvin Harrison wasn't a first ballot IDK if Gore will be. Especially without a SB. Really just think its about what year he retires. Who he's going up with.

Greatest corner of all time and I'm not joking about this. I've been waiting for a great highlight reel like this for years, and it still doesn't do him justice. So many memories.

Hes good to go. The loss sucks obviously but Carr isnt seriously injured and the defensed showed out.
Siemian + Safety pressure is gonna be something we need to work on. Saints stacked a 3 safety set last year, Trev balled out but at a risk.

Current shirt I'm sporting.

siemian-toast-crunch-2-mens-t-shirt.webp

Siemian + Safety pressure is gonna be something we need to work on. Saints stacked a 3 safety set last year, Trev balled out but at a risk.
Ya he shits himself when he sees the free guys coming on the edge. Joseph and Nelson even faked it several times today and Semen was reacting

I live in southern California. The bar I frequent for football is filled with Raider fans, 99.9% of which are scum assholes. Was fun bouncing around the bar as the only Denver fan. Counting down the days until I finally get shanked.

If Marvin Harrison wasn't a first ballot IDK if Gore will be. Especially without a SB. Really just think its about what year he retires. Who he's going up with.
Due to the physical nature of the running back position, the hall of fame is a little more generous on the running back selections (much harder to pad your stats compared to the WR position).

Every single running back whose top 10 in yards got in first ballot. Frank Gore will finish number 5 and is arguably the best pass blocker out of all of them. You factor in those two stats along with how he's viewed by media/coaches (along with is locker room presence) and its no surprise if he does make first ballot.

Ya he shits himself when he sees the free guys coming on the edge. Joseph and Nelson even faked it several times today and Semen was reacting
I would too wtih our O-Line
Nelson was great today.

Feel the wrath of the Siemian, AKA The Splooge.

Jimmy got rag dolled lmao

Watson gets his ass kicked regularly, but goddamn how is Stephenson still in this leeg?
Literally cringed when they left him 1 on 1 with Mack.

Horrible holding calls.

The Seahawks are trash this year.

Rustled DA GO

Rofl at that not being ruled a TD. Youve got to be kidding me.

Third call the refs missed involving Russles knees being down.

Champ > Deion imo

From my memory, I give Rod Woodson the slight edge over Deion for the #2 spot. But when you take into account what is required for the corner position, combined with the era they played in, Champ is the no-brainer #1, imo. Champ was every bit as good a cover corner as Deion, perhaps even slightly better, and Champ was inarguably better at tackling and run support.

3) Deion
2) Rod Woodson
1) Champ Bailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back