NFL Discussion v53: Bring back Stickem

What should the Raiders trade Cooper for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cam-newton-jumps-back-after-fumbling.gif

Id rather get blown out in the SB though instead of an epic hard gagging chokejob for the ages

I'm sorry Atlanta fans, but your Superbowl loss is the worst meltdown in the history of the NFL. It's one thing to get blown out, but the Falcons went full Oberyn Martell.

Id rather get blown out in the SB though instead of an epic hard gagging chokejob for the ages

They're just trying to cope with the fact that they blew their only chance to win a SB with Matty Ice.

that was one of the worst roughing the passer calls ive ever seen in jets-browns

Damn the chronicles of riddick just broke Luke's ankles

Cardinals are also done.

Staff-infection finally getting some help from his receivers

What's the difference? A loss is a loss

That logic works for winning but not for losing. I don't expect people in the south to have the intellectual capacity to understand the analogy I'll use but I'm sure many women have left you in your lifetime so I'll try and make it something you can relate to. Imagine having a girl dump your ass after a month of dating versus after being engaged for a year. You wouldn't just chalk it up as "getting dumped is getting dumped" rofl.

That logic works for winning but not for losing. I don't expect people in the south to have the intellectual capacity to understand the analogy I'll use but I'm sure many women have left you in your lifetime so I'll try and make it something you can relate to. Imagine having a girl dump your ass after a month of dating versus after being engaged for a year. You wouldn't just chalk it up as "getting dumped is getting dumped" rofl.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're better than this

Cards: punt, punt, punt
Eagles: TD, TD, TD

One helluva first quarter for the Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back