NFL Discussion v53: Bring back Stickem

What should the Raiders trade Cooper for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the end of the year he'll be #5 all time in yards and he has had a 1000 yard season 10 times

Having 1000 yards rushing in 10 different seasons is a CRAZY fucking stat.

You don't become top 5 in yards by being anything other than an elite player.

He'll be top 5 in rushing yards by the end of the year.

Frank Gore will finish number 5 and is arguably the best pass blocker out of all of them.

Gore will finish 5th and was a arguably a better pass blocker than all of them

You can't get 1,000 yards rushing 10 times by being anything other than elite at this position.

are you a robot?

rm7uelr.gif

Cool. The Knicks are beating the Hawks.

defensive-back-rod-woodson-of-the-pittsburgh-steelers-smiles-while-picture-id71653680

Al Michaels is high tonight. Just said the incorrect score, and somehow confused an actual NFL RB with Eddie Lacy.

This would be his 3rd straight season has a sub 4 YPC RB. So he's not a very good RB at this point (he's old, no shame), but he's still accumulating 1k yards per year.
Last year will be the only colt season in which he got 1k. His average was 3.9 for that year which is actually fucking impressive given his age.

Emmitt didn't surpass that average during any of his last 4 years. LT only surpassed 3.9 one out of his last 4 seasons.

Last year will be the only colt season in which he got 1k. His average was 3.9 for that year which isn't bad considering age (Emmit's didn't surpass that average during his last 4 years, LT only suprassed 3.9 one out of his last 4 seasons).
You are a scumbag for making me argue against a player I love. It's simple - Gore has finished 1 season top 5 in rushing iirc. Great great career, but at no point in time didn't people look at him as the best or even one of the best RBs in the league.

PUtA's boy Jacoby getting smirched now, maybe he can go play with his other boy Crowell.

PUtA's boy Jacoby getting smirched now, maybe he can go play with his other boy Crowell.
Pls stop kicking me when Im down.

At least my boy Cam has returned to form.

You are a scumbag for making me argue against a player I love. It's simple - Gore has finished 1 season top 5 in rushing iirc. Great great career, but at no point in time didn't people look at him as the best or even one of the best RBs in the league.
Him being the best pass blocker out of anyone in the top 10 + the hall overrating longevity at RB position = frank gore HOF.

You can't be arguably be the best pass blocker and be top 5 all time yards without being an elite NFL player (like they always do, they will look at his full body of work ).

You don't have to argue, your boy will get in ! Get the champagne ready

And to be fair - I would be taking guys out of the HoF. Jerome Bettis Jerry Jones, ETC need to give their jacket back

Glad to see Tim Brown winning the poll. Not many Raider players I've been a fan of in my life, but he was one of them. Along with Napoleon Kaufman and Marcus Allen. The Raiders did Marcus Allen dirty, though.

While this game blows, on the plus side, Lacy should have plenty of time to shine during garbage time.

Glad to see Tim Brown winning the poll. Not many Raider players I've been a fan of in my life, but he was one of them. Along with Napoleon Kaufman and Marcus Allen. The Raiders did Marcus Allen dirty, though.
They really did. As a Chiefs fan though, it was great watching him torch the Raiders whenever they played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back