NFL Discussion v54: Carson Palmer retirement Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The “we want Moore” chants continue, if cutler gave a shit those might bother him

Cutler is 5/11 with 21 yards and an interception at halftime.

Lmfao

The “we want Moore” chants continue, if cutler gave a shit those might bother him

Cutler needs to go. I have no interest in the Dolphins what so ever but they deserve better.

Boy Cam has made some really really good throws today.

zfkr6c0uks63o61s0bpw.gif

Cutler needs to go. I have no interest in the Dolphins what so ever but they deserve better.
Tannehil isn’t all that good either and they gave him a big contract extension last year, they’re gonna be in purgatory as a franchise for a while....continued purgatory

I want to see Cutler start acting like Philip Rivers and fucking flipping out every other play.

@PUO3 per our powerhouse discussion, my point was kind of what you said. Even the teams that haven't fallen off too look beatable. This is the most unpredictable season in a while imo.
Nobody is good
Just a bunch of mediocre teams

Cutler is 5/11 with 21 yards and an interception at halftime.

Lmfao
That’s gonna be the first topic on that shitshow with Horseface and SSKKIIIIUUUUPPPP tomorrow and how much better off they’d be with Jihadist Kaep

That was a fucking dime by cam

Safe to say Killa Cam has returned.

Lions defense is good and he is raping them.

Was a little nervous about starting Cam over Wentz.

All these pretend rivalry videos the NFL is doing are lame.

Its so funny to see how far off the Niners deep shots are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back