NFL Discussion v54: Carson Palmer retirement Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching RedZone for the first time this year as I wait for the Ravens game and it's occurring to me that literally every QB I've seen throw a pass looks better than Flacco does this year.

Taylor-Swift-Screaming.gif

GO RAVENS!

Wooooo garbage time Staffturd! Yes.

Not that I’d watch them but I live in la and they rarely put the chargers games on

I was looking for the game on TV because Beckham is on my fantasy team, but its no where to be found. Stations would rather air infomercials than the Chargers lmao

big rape with the handful.
makani getting his moneys worth

big rape with the handful.
makani getting his moneys worth
Yuengling bout to flow. Of course I pick the worst game Ben has played in recent memory.

When Ben talked about retiring at the end of last year, mentally he actually did.

Big Ben retiring after this year lmao. Also Niners don't get my hopes up for a W then disappoint me

I was looking for the game on TV because Beckham is on my fantasy team, but its no where to be found. Stations would rather air infomercials than the Chargers lmao
Actually I just found it, it’s on channel 9 on my tv, check the local channels. I didn’t know they even show games there

fournette with the 90yd td to finish it off.

fournette with the 90yd td to finish it off.
My only hope is that they ruined a bunch of fantasy leagues. Hopefully everyone was somehow playing againstFournette and starting Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back