NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You feel like that because it's true lol. None of this shit is happening

You feel like that because it's true lol. None of this shit is happening
So goddamn frustrating. Maybe we'll luck out and DRC will do something to get cut and we can offer him like a veteran's contract.....

But no, we'll be stuck with Rollins and fucking Randall.

I'll be honest, I was pissed this offseason when it seemed like we didn't try hard enough to get Barwin but I just looked at his stats and they're kinda meh so... oh well.

Absolutely
I get he's coming off probably one of if not his best season last year but he's been in the league almost a decade at this point.

1st seems kinda pricey for a guy that only has two years left on his 5 year deal and is north of 30 at this point.

I get TT's way with not spending huge chunks of change chasing FAs and trades but he's whiffed and whiffed bad on defensive picks not named this guy the last couple years:

King and Jones look like potential hits, King especially if he can put on a bit of weight as he looks like a stick out there but he's in concussion protocol right now I think.

America is a meritocracy, you put in hard work, you’ll get good results.

Not sure why everyone is a victim.... I guess my whiteness got me everything I have.

Soon I'll be considered privileged because I'm 4th generation Mexican- American on my mom's side. The goal posts will always keep moving

I'll have a fucking meltdown of epic proportions if Denver somehow shits themselves against the Giants.
God, now I'm really hoping for Dizkowski this week.

This whole DRC thing is fucked. He's an extremely valuable DB and McAdoo wants to dick around with his playing time. With Jackrabbit leaving the game early and Eli Apple not realizing how much of a can he's been it feels like the team is starting to fall apart too.

MY TEAM FUCKIN SUCKS

If they cut him I'll lose my shit. At least trade him for at least a day 2 pick. Any team with any kind of DB need would be pounding the table.

Any team with any kind of DB need would be pounding the table.
Not fucking GB even though we could use DRC.

Fucking TT. Sometimes I wonder if Rollins and Randall like threatened to kick his puppy or something.

This whole DRC thing is fucked. He's an extremely valuable DB and McAdoo wants to dick around with his playing time. With Jackrabbit leaving the game early and Eli Apple not realizing how much of a can he's been it feels like the team is starting to fall apart too.

MY TEAM FUCKIN SUCKS

If they cut him I'll lose my shit. At least trade him for at least a day 2 pick. Any team with any kind of DB need would be pounding the table.
Make it happen Reggie.
<8>

Not fucking GB even though we could use DRC.

Fucking TT. Sometimes I wonder if Rollins and Randall like threatened to kick his puppy or something.
Packers fans still crying as if theyve had anything to complain about the last god knows how many years of success.

Oh the horror of winning seasons every year.

Packers fans still crying as if theyve had anything to complain about the last god knows how many years of success.

Oh the horror of winning seasons every year.
OOO winning seasons but constantly seeing the GOAT QB not getting a second shot at a ring cause of shit-tier defenses because our GM is unwilling or unable to go after some FAs and can't draft defense for shit.

When your team is shit you know they're shit by about week 4 (looking at you Gicants) and you don't have to deal with the "almost but not quite" thing like Packers have for the past 4-5 years.

No offense @Dizzy but if the Gicant's somehow beat the Broncos, highly unlikely, but IF they somehow do with "any given Sunday" and all that....

I just might die laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back