NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that logic a QB can just slide into a defender that is standing still. The defender was going toward Can, can slid, the defender pulled up, but still made incidental contact. Absolutely no reason for a flag. Especially when you consider that Can is a runner on many plays unlike some QBs.
You are literally retarded. He went after him and hit him after he had slid.

Im going to start kneeling for equality towards Can.

Fuck, great game.

I missed the play you guys are arguing about, but the QB slide rule is almost as lame as all the other rules created to save Peyton and Brady. Fuck QB's. Ice up, son.

You are literally retarded. He went after him and hit him after he had slid.
Agree to disagree then. If he "went after him" he probably would have landed his hit above the waist. Dude basically laid down on Can's thighs.

Fuck, great game.
Really is. Thursdays arent so terrible anymore. Even though Id still happily watch shitty football its awesome to not have to.
I missed the play you guys are arguing about, but the QB slide rule is almost as lame as all the other rules created to save Peyton and Brady. Fuck QB's. Ice up, son.

akiPX6x.gif

Are Ertz and Gronk and Bennett the only 3 TEs that are willing/know how to block?

I liked how the entire country talked about how terrible women commentators are and then cried fake outrage at Can’s comment.
It was almost as cringe as the female commentators.

Killa Can drive time.

Eagles d makes up for their lack of hard work with top notch discipline. Good coaching

That knee holy shit

Goddamn cuz what the fuck is hanging off of Benjamin's knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back