NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we'll find out if you can legally beat your children with cacti.

I like how PUO says the dipshit trying to get Penn to hit him isn't indicative of their fan base.

Meanwhile, there's been like three instances of Raiders fans challenging each other to fights in their thread in the last week.

Raider fans are the type of people that try to start fights with other teams fans and if they can't find anyone to fight, they fight among themselves.

2003s defense was shit. You guys are fatalists. Lol
The Vermeil teams were fun as hell though. Every game was 45-41. Chiefs had the GOAT O-Line too. Shields,Weigmann,Waters, Roaf.

Raider fans are the type of people that try to start fights with other teams fans and if they can't find anyone to fight, they fight among themselves.
Whats your team?

200.gif

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rson-arizona-cardinals-conditional-draft-pick

The networks need to stop broadcasting the anthem
I've tried avoiding the subject but at my job, I'm not allowed to use company time for political shit (outside of like my lunch break posting in the war room or something).

That's my only annoyance with the whole thing.

If it was 2009 the Cardinals would have the best backfield ever with AP and cj2k

Why would Arizona give up anything for him? He's not going to play offensive line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back