NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I don’t go to the stadium more than once a year. Every bro stands the whole game blocking my view.

All these media outlets are retarded, it says right in the original video caption that the old dude was also a Panthers fan, yet all these outlets are saying he's a Eagles fan.

Media is so fucking bad at their jobs, it's ridiculous

All these media outlets are retarded, it says right in the original video caption that the old dude was also a Panthers fan, yet all these outlets are saying he's a Eagles fan.

Media is so fucking bad at their jobs, it's ridiculous

Yeah, when I originally seen the head line it was "Panthers fan sucker punches Eagles fan in crosswalk" or some shit like that. I clicked the link and saw no Eagles fan getting punched or a crosswalk

**NVM, apparently the website was like crossingbroad or some shit like that, and the link just interfered with the end of the tweet. But it did say Eagels fan

What a pussy, would have literally thrown that kid from the upper deck onto the field if I saw that shit.
I hear yeah, it would be difficult for me even not being involved to not want to hit that kid with a straight right after that... But of course getting arrested and charged over something that didn't involve me would suck too.

I hear yeah, it would be difficult for me even not being involved to not want to hit that kid with a straight right after that... But of course getting arrested and charged over something that didn't involve me would suck too.

I would have uppercutted his gf as well and then called McJizz immediately to come defend me in court.

I would have uppercutted his gf as well and then called McJizz immediately to come defend me in court.

Wait here just a gosh darn second... I say people would be ready to fight if you came up and called someones girlfriend a disgusting pig, and I think i'm Billy Bad Ass motorcycle guy. You want to step up and punch a guy, who punched another guy and everyone agrees!

Also, I got you back bro. I'll defend the SHIT out of you.

What's up with these thugs not respecting their elders anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if this idiot is also offended by players taking a knee. Surprised no one came and lit that dumbass up

He was so fucking scared he tackled his girlfriend while running away

Why I don’t go to the stadium more than once a year. Every bro stands the whole game blocking my view.
Never run into this, thankfully.

People in Denver seem to know when to sit and when to stand.

The best fans, beautiful fans. Really tremendous people.

I always knew canrona had anger issues, and disappears when the Panthers lose.

Never run into this, thankfully.

People in Denver seem to know when to sit and when to stand.

The best fans, beautiful fans. Really tremendous people.
I do know they like to spit on opposing fans

Lol @ canrona being seen in public with that ditch pig.

I do know they like to spit on opposing fans
1XjZb5.gif

The death grass has chilled out most of the fans.

The thing is, now theyre like zombies. Sometimes these "fans" have to leave the stadium early to beat the hellacious traffic of the horde.

I've always said "Charlotte is the Oakland of the East"
It doesnt matter where youre at. There are pieces of shit at every sporting event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back