NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst I've seen is some fuckface that was a Seagull fan with one of those stupid "12 Fan" jerseys poured a beer on a kid in a Romo jersey no more than like 10 years old.

I saw it starting and my brain was like "douchebag is going to take a pic pretending he poured the beer on the kid and tell all his friends he actually did". Nope, Fuckface McGee actually poured beer on the poor kid.

I sat through the game with Nick Foles tying the NFL record 7 touchdowns in a game vs my cans, with 5-6 Philly fans going wild around us and trolling away the entire game. I dont think it can get worse than that. Why the fuck does anyone want to fight over a game lol.

Beer muscles arent that serious. They ended up buying us drinks and its all in fun.

It doesnt matter where youre at. There are pieces of shit at every sporting event.

Lol, oh trust me, I know. I've been to more than my fair share of Cowboys games at FedEx when they played the Skins.

It was the year they drafted Felix Jones, and being an Arkansas fan, I had a Felix Jones jersey. This drunk guy would not stop yelling about my "Witten Jersey" and how Romo blows Witten or some whit like that. He was so drunk, he thought my number 28 jersey was an 82 jersey.

I sat through the game with Nick Foles tying the NFL record 7 touchdowns in a game vs my cans, with 5-6 Philly fans going wild around us and trolling away the entire game. I dont think it can get worse than that. Why the fuck does anyone want to fight over a game lol.

Beer muscles arent that serious. They ended up buying us drinks and its all in fun.

And in that same facet, I bought tickets VERY last minute to a Cowboys Reskins game, and I sat aaaaaaall the way at the top. You LITERALLY couldn't get any higher up than we were. I was obviously surrounded by Skins fans, but they were all cool as hell. It was the game, only Cowboys and Skins fans probably remember, where Romo threw the last second TD pass to Roy Williams to win that game and that piece of shit lineman they got from the rams (who's name escapes me now) held on the play, the 10 second run off happened and the game was over, we lost.

Everybody was just telling me how fun of a game it was and we jsut talked football the whole game.

Theres just shitheads that either cant handle alcohol or are actually a POS daily, or both, that give everyone a bad rep.

I assume the guy was arrested as fans were pointing him out as he tried to leave.
His name and address are on twitter lol

I remember reading during the AFC chip game in 2015, some poor Pats fan went into a portapotty and got locked in and pushed over by some Broncos fans.

"That is some fucked up, repugnant shit."

The death grass has chilled out most of the fans.

The thing is, now theyre like zombies. Sometimes these "fans" have to leave the stadium early to beat the hellacious traffic of the horde.
<{hfved}>

I remember seeing Seahawks fans getting chumped by Raiders fans in their own stadium (kingdome at the time), that's never not hilarious

That being said I didn't find that quite as funny at Qualcomm haha

Theres just shitheads that either cant handle alcohol or are actually a POS daily, or both, that give everyone a bad rep.
Everybody can handle their alcohol, until they can't handle their alcohol.

Eagles fans always get shit but we're no more violent that any other city.

We're just more entertaining and creative when it comes to fucking up.

$0.10 beer night in Cleveland is the GOAT rowdy fan story though

Eagles fans always get shit but we're no more violent that any other city.

We're just more entertaining and creative when it comes to fucking up.

$0.10 beer night in Cleveland is the GOAT rowdy fan story though
What about Bills fans though.... they're talking about making a movie about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back