NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cardinals are trying to assemble the 2012 all pro offense with Palmer, AP and Fitz.

Just why not more people ignore the idiot and maybe he'll stop making noise and drift off into irrelevance.

Are you kidding me? Now that he's on with Shannon, he's not going anywhere. Shannon has become the #BLM messiah, so that's not going anywhere

Are you kidding me? Now that he's on with Shannon, he's not going anywhere. Shannon has become the #BLM messiah, so that's not going anywhere
Uuuugggghhhh, wishful thinking I suppose.

Lmao at the "some called it oppression, Ditka called it a shower" post

LOL at people being surprised at the Harvey Weinstein allegations. I lived in sleazy Los Mangeles for 8 months. Scumbags like him are a dime a dozen there. Believe you me.

LOL at people being surprised at the Harvey Weinstein allegations. I lived in sleazy Los Mangeles for 8 months. Scumbags like him are a dime a dozen there. Believe you me.
You must be a big time director/producer or actor to have such an inside scoop. Fill us in on all the sleazy scumbags that are in LA.

Lol at 8 months and knowing this rotfl!!

You guys are too hard on Marcy. Clearly the casting couch was a traumatic experience. That post really explains it all.

So Del Rio says that Carr is probably going to play Sunday? Nice.

Hopefully Cooper shows up too.

The best game this week is Thursday and I don’t trust Thursday games, could be sloppy, could be well played

The best game this week is Thursday and I don’t trust Thursday games, could be sloppy, could be well played

I'm kind of worried. The panthers have looked great the last two weeks. No better way to fuck that up than by playing on Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back