NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
Nice throw, Alex.

Can someone tell me whether or not Marshawn danced on the Jumbotron today?

Raiders in last place! LMAO

Wow, what is this vague feeling of joy? And why couldn't it happen last week?

Wow, what is this vague feeling of joy? And why couldn't it happen last week?

giphy.gif

If the queefs DB bats the ball down instead of wanting to catch it Brown doesnt score the td.

Big time Brady and Pats fan here but I will be the first to admit the officials bent the Jets over and gave it them in today's game.

I can't stand Aaron Rodgers but I actually feel bad for him right now. Packers will be lucky to win 2-3 more games all year without him. He reminds me of Peyton in Indy as he has to do it all every year or they will be garbage.

Not at all, it is all part of the plan, like i had posted earlier. keep it close but lose to maintain pace with the Clowns. Bonus points for getting our rookie QB in there.

I'd ridicule you but being a Trashington fan is humiliating enough for you.

Humiliating enough? Funny coming from a fan of a team that wants to maintain pace with a team that's looking to go 0-16. Humiliating is just hoping for a high draft pick every year because you know your team would be lucky to win more than 3 games.

Huge day for Peterson and Cards. I hope he produces like like this every week but I doubt it

Lol digging through my posts?

Keep taking a knee brah. Dude gets serious about social “injustices” as his career tanks. Conveniently also grows out an Afro at the same time. Ya’ll buying some bullshit.
What's the angle here then? Wouldn't he want to stop being serious about social injustice to revive his career?

Big time Brady and Pats fan here but I will be the first to admit the officials bent the Jets over and gave it them in today's game.

I can't stand Aaron Rodgers but I actually feel bad for him right now. Packers will be lucky to win 2-3 more games all year without him. He reminds me of Peyton in Indy as he has to do it all every year or they will be garbage.

Why the new account @Alex5124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back