NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to stay out of there. I just want to flame people because I know if I try real dialogue, it won't matter. If I want to call out someone for being a fat piece of shit incapable of logical thoughts...I'd probably get dubbed. Here we just call those people "Packers fans."

Mad props to @HomerThompson for only being dubbed while posting in the WR. Also, just realized his name isn't actually "HomerSimpson". My brain just assumes the second part is Simpson due to the first name/avatar.

These are drunk thoughts with Execute.

I need to stay out of there. I just want to flame people because I know if I try real dialogue, it won't matter. If I want to call out someone for being a fat piece of shit incapable of logical thoughts...I'd probably get dubbed. Here we just call those people "Packers fans."

Mad props to @HomerThompson for only being dubbed while posting in the WR. Also, just realized his name isn't actually "HomerSimpson". My brain just assumes the second part is Simpson due to the first name/avatar.

These are drunk thoughts with Execute.
I post in there and non of my account's dubs have ever come from the WR. At least one has come from the VGF though.

HAHA!

So Del Rio says that Carr is probably going to play Sunday? Nice.

Hopefully Cooper shows up too.
They should trade Cooper to NYG.

LMAO at going into the WR.

My favorite part of that 30 for 30 on the '85 Bears is when they had to go around and find guys to carry Ditka because his ego couldn't handle only Buddy Ryan getting carried off the field.

Great argument.

Sammy’s glass ass just went for a second.
Something tells me you'll be alone in this thought and not for the reasons you think.

Cooper is not in the 1st tier of receivers. Very simple.

He's not even the best receiver on his team this year ffs lol. Crabby has more than double his yards and 3 more TDs.

There is a massive difference between a 1st and 2nd round pick.

Trading for a 1st is trading for a guy that is going to be a game changer and provide a massive boost to your team. Cooper is not that.

Cooper would be a great #4 WR on the Packers.

Who the hell knows, no one predicted Sam Bradford going for a 1st round pick. That said, I will go to bat for PUO3 here. It's a different game but - "1 of 3 wide receivers in NFL history to record 70+ receptions and 1,000 receiving yards in their first two campaigns". I would compare him to Brandon Marshall being traded from the Broncos. 2 2nd round picks, but Marshall had big time red flags and Denver cleaned house. Cooper is still 23 years old, I think a contender / team drafting in the back half of the round would give up a 1 for him. He was drafted 7th (iirc) overall and has met those expectations. Of course a team is going to give up the 23rd pick for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back