NFL Discussion v60: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs get a much needed bye and the schedule gets easier for them. I still have them going 11-5.

Tony Romo's my boo. I don't know how the fuck you guy's didn't expect that from me. This is starting to be less and less my fault, and more and more you guys'. You should know by now, man.

Lol, and just like every other time you've called me a homer I still don't give a shit.

Low hanging fruit was bad terminology, but Deion has spent his whole career shitting on Romo and even in the media Romo never said shit back, even when asked about it. The closest Romo has ever done is telling Deion "Yeah, you've always had such nice things to say about me" after he won his playoff game in 2014 and Sanders was interviewing him.

It's to the point now, that you guys are just pissed because i'm defending a Cowboy. I don't even think you really even give a shit about what i'm saying, you just see I'm defending a Cowboy (even though Sanders won a superbowl in Dallas) and you just get all pissy.
Romo took a shot. Deion took one back.

Somehow its not ok for Deion but it is ok for Romo.

This is getting to be embarrassing.

Lol, and just like every other time you've called me a homer I still don't give a shit.

Low hanging fruit was bad terminology, but Deion has spent his whole career shitting on Romo and even in the media Romo never said shit back, even when asked about it. The closest Romo has ever done is telling Deion "Yeah, you've always had such nice things to say about me" after he won his playoff game in 2014 and Sanders was interviewing him.

It's to the point now, that you guys are just pissed because i'm defending a Cowboy. I don't even think you really even give a shit about what i'm saying, you just see I'm defending a Cowboy (even though Sanders won a superbowl in Dallas) and you just get all pissy.

I'm just surprised you're siding with the guy who didn't get you a Super Bowl

Romo took a shot. Deion took one back.

Somehow its not ok for Deion but it is ok for Romo.

This is getting to be embarrassing.

It's really not, you just look too deep into it and make it a bigger deal than it is. Romo made a comment about Deion tackling, which Sanders HIMSELF has bragged about before. "I never tackled anybody, but I tackled every bill my mama ever had".

Then Sanders goes on a rant about Romo not winning in the playoffs, not being in the hall of fame, then cracks a joke about Dak taking his job. If the tables were turned, and it was someone you liked...you'd have said the same shit. But it's me, it's the Cowboys, so you have to turn your flow to heavy and really get angry about me saying something. It's really kind of insane how you think what Romo said and what Sanders said are totally equal. They're not, and you know it. You just have to bitch because I said something.

The only thing embarrassing is how hard you constantly try to take this major stance against me every time I defend a Cowboy.

I'm just surprised you're siding with the guy who didn't get you a Super Bowl

See, now at least this is funny. I take a shot a Deion, for taking a shot at Romo, who took a shot at Deion. Then Puo and DSOTM get all menstrually on me, and take shot's at me. Cause they just as sensitive as Deion's ass.

The entire forum takes shots at you because you blindy defend anything and everything Cowboy related like a dumb ass.

Respect tho.

The entire forum takes shots at you because you blindy defend anything and everything Cowboy related like a dumb ass.

Respect tho.

tenor.gif

The Romo/Deion situation is hilarious, but Deion came off as butthurt imo.

This is literally your reaction in every Cowboy discussion lol
FuNeVb.gif

You and your fellow Raider fan, as usual, made it bigger than it was. Sanders was super rustled about a stupid comment that he himself has bragged about in the past, and decided to go super hard at Romo. So I said something. You, as per usual, get all pissy because I DARE defend Romo from Sanders shitty point of view that he's expressed about Romo for over a decade.

If every time I defend the Cowboys, your labia starts aching...I think it's you that has the problem bud. I called Deion Sanders a pussy, and you haven't shut up about me since.

Chiefs get a much needed bye and the schedule gets easier for them. I still have them going 11-5.

Part of me is okay with a division title and a playoff loss but a bigger part of me is annoyed this team can't get past the next big step

Maybe they figure it out and they'll finally get to the conference championship game......but they have to figure out a lot of things

You and your fellow Raider fan, as usual, made it bigger than it was. Sanders was super rustled about a stupid comment that he himself has bragged about in the past, and decided to go super hard at Romo. So I said something. You, as per usual, get all pissy because I DARE defend Romo from Sanders shitty point of view that he's expressed about Romo for over a decade.

If every time I defend the Cowboys, your labia starts aching...I think it's you that has the problem bud. I called Deion Sanders a pussy, and you haven't shut up about me since.
One of us is writing novels in defense. One of us is not.

But sure, Im making a bigger deal of it.

Part of me is okay with a division title and a playoff loss but a bigger part of me is annoyed this team can't get past the next big step

Maybe they figure it out and they'll finally get to the conference championship game......but they have to figure out a lot of things
I don't think the defense has it in them to get past the first round. Honestly I think Sutton needs to go after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back