NFL Discussion v60: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs are far too talented on defense to be this bad. Even if their LB lost a step.

One of us is writing novels in defense. One of us is not.

But sure, Im making a bigger deal of it.

I know, I know. I wrote 3 more sentences than you, and didn't hit "enter" between every one, so I'm WAY more rustled than you.

Just remember who always has shit to say about the other one. When you defend Raiders, when Dizzy defends Broncos, when Streetz defends the Chiefs...I don't immediately hop up and talk shit about them. You're fans, i get it. Whenever I say something about the Cowboys, you always have something to say. I've seen you lose youre cool so many damn times in here, that it'd be impossible to keep count. Keep talking shit though bud, you're the level headed one...we ALL know.

lol at making such a big deal over this you guys.
Deion couldn't handle being fronted and shot back.
too much? sure, but that's Deion.
Romo's great in the booth btw.

lol at making such a big deal over this you guys.
Deion couldn't handle being fronted and shot back.
too much? sure, but that's Deion.
Romo's great in the booth btw.

I couldn't agree more. It's fun talking shit about people who talk shit about people you are a fan of. I'm not allowed to though, or the Raiders fans here get all loco holmes.

AJ Green's fight looks like a joke compared to what Dre did to Finnegan. At least Finnegan and Dre were smart and ripped off each other's helmets first.

I know, I know. I wrote 3 more sentences than you, and didn't hit "enter" between every one, so I'm WAY more rustled than you.

Just remember who always has shit to say about the other one. When you defend Raiders, when Dizzy defends Broncos, when Streetz defends the Chiefs...I don't immediately hop up and talk shit about them. You're fans, i get it. Whenever I say something about the Cowboys, you always have something to say. I've seen you lose youre cool so many damn times in here, that it'd be impossible to keep count. Keep talking shit though bud, you're the level headed one...we ALL know.
Leave poor Romo alone!
9ce.gif

Marky can you name one single instance in which youve gone against the Cowboys side of an argument?

Marky can you name one single instance in which youve gone against the Cowboys side of an argument?

I can, actually, but it depends on what you consider "against the Cowboys side" of the argument. Do you mean free agency decisions? There's a bunch of those. I mean, I get the Hardy thing I backed track on that. That's fair to give me shit for. The Zeke thing, there's zero evidence he did anything at all really, but whatever. Other than that, there hasn't been a ton of shit, people just remember those and love to give me shit for it.

What else is there, Jerry kneeling I guess. Hell, even I said all the owners are just doing that shit for the attention hoping it goes away and doesn't fuck with their money. What else is there?

The answer is no, you cant.

You defend anything and everything surrounding the Cowboys.

The answer is no, you cant.

You defend anything and everything surrounding the Cowboys.

So name something other than what I just named, or pull your tampon out a little bit and loosen up. Everyone defends their team. Every single person here. So get the fuck over it and stop crying every time I do.

It's what we do here. We shit on people we don't like. We make fun of people who say shit we don't like. When I do it though, you get all fucking up in arms and throw a damn tantrum. Get over it. Seriously, let it go. It's no more than a difference of opinion, but when ever I have it you literally shit yourself in anger.

I'll extend an olive branch...

Charles Woodson > Deion Sanders

Part of me is okay with a division title and a playoff loss but a bigger part of me is annoyed this team can't get past the next big step

Maybe they figure it out and they'll finally get to the conference championship game......but they have to figure out a lot of things

The bye week will help a lot, imo. The truth is that the Chiefs were outscheming their opponents on offense in the beginning of the season and teams didnt know how bad the Chiefs' run defense was until they had a bad matchup vs the Steelers.

I think the team will make the yoffs and go as far as their matchups will take them- they'll lose to any physical team. Whether that happens in the WC, divisional, or Championship game is the question.

Still a lot of season to play and things to be optimistic about (Parker Ehinger and Tamba Hali) returning. Hopefully, Sutton will be more willing to play base in the 2nd half against teams who can run the ball.

I'll extend an olive branch...

Charles Woodson > Deion Sanders
That isn't a goddamn olive branch when everyone that isn't a Cangirls fan going "HOW BOUT DEM BOYS" says that starting off.

I swear the only people I've ever encountered that said Primetime was better than GOATson was all had that stupid star on a baseball hat or t-shirt.

That isn't a goddamn olive branch when everyone that isn't a Cangirls fan going "HOW BOUT DEM BOYS" says that starting off.

I swear the only people I've ever encountered that said Primetime was better than GOATson was all had that stupid star on a baseball hat or t-shirt.

That first sentence is hard to deconstruct.

But um...I said Woodson is better than Deion. Which, in an argument between a Cowboys fan and a Raider fan, is the very definition of "Olive branch"

That first sentence is hard to deconstruct.

But um...I said Woodson is better than Deion. Which, in an argument between a Cowboys fan and a Raider fan, is the very definition of "Olive branch"
And I'm saying it's not because the only people out there that think Deion is better than GOATson probably are Cangirl fans.

Packers, Raiders, and most EVERYONE else (except maybe Steelers with Rod Woodson or Seahawks with that can Sherman) would say GOATson is the better DB between him and Deion.

If you think it's worth all that, if someone said Deion is better than Woodson...then there's an issue.

Just like last season I said that it's ridiculous for Dallas fan to get mad about other people saying Bell was a better back than Zeke. It's so close, they're both great, it's just really a matter of opinion on who you think is better. Which is kind of crazy seeing as I NEVER go against the Cowboys.

Ronnie Lott is the overall GOAT DB.

Prime Champ Bailey is the GOAT in coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back