NFL Discussion v60: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this new narrative Semen defenders are pushing now that we all saw Bork suck again.

"See, it wasn't on Trevor!"

Uhh, yeah, it was. It's on bad quarterbacking. Of which, Trevor was a large part of.

Stink throwing shade on Elway.

Hesrightyouknow.img

Lol Canders was super butthurt.

I like this new narrative Semen defenders are pushing now that we all saw Bork suck again.

"See, it wasn't on Trevor!"

Uhh, yeah, it was. It's on bad quarterbacking. Of which, Trevor was a large part of.

Stink throwing shade on Elway.

Hesrightyouknow.img

kaep is still out there

kaep is still out there
He won't do any good now. Team is in a freefall. Joseph has lost the locker room. Then you'll get all the dipshits who already have a bias against him jacking off to him struggling to produce after being thrown into a brand new scheme halfway through a season and saying "told ya so."

In the offseason though I hope Elway can put his Trump donations aside and make the correct move by bringing Kaep in. I think McCoy could develop some awesome schemes around him. A lot will depend on how high they're picking though.

Broncos should make a trade for Luck or go for Cousins.

Broncos should make a trade for Luck or go for Cousins.
Don't think either could be afforded. Would likely mean the end of Vonathan in Denver if either happened.

I'm not convinced Luck comes back to what he was before.

Eating all those L’s took a toll on JaJameis

That is a large man to be doing vertical helicopter shit.

Don't think either could be afforded. Would likely mean the end of Vonathan in Denver if either happened.

I'm not convinced Luck comes back to what he was before.
I hope neither can be afforded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back