NFL Discussion v60: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is some LT wild shit.

I hope neither can be afforded.
Actually just realized, Insano is almost guaranteed to be gone next year. Frees up $11M.

Maybe something can happen.

Actually just realized, Insano is almost guaranteed to be gone next year. Frees up $11M.

Maybe something can happen.
Hell be incarcerated within 6 months of being out of the league.

also this lol

They need to sign this guy before Fitz plays again

BCWUs5HCQAEIvXg.jpg

A bit surprised Green didn't get hit with one.

Winston was showing some true leadership to start that fight.

Surprising how bad Winston/Mariota have played, expected break out years (well for Mariota)

Surprising how bad Winston/Mariota have played, expected break out years (well for Mariota)

TB/Ten hype was going strong going into the season.

Winston looks like shit. His ridiculous motivational rants and shouting directions at the line are laughable. It's like he saw someone like Manning call a play or audible at the line and thinks he can do it but he really has no idea wtf he's doing.

Winston looks like shit. His ridiculous motivational rants and shouting directions at the line are laughable. It's like he saw someone like Manning call a play or audible at the line and thinks he can do it but he really has no idea wtf he's doing.
He's Brick Tamland
tumblr_mv8o6iy3lY1qgi05ko1_400.gif

There aren't any Rapeis fans here are there?

There aren't any Rapeis fans here are there?
He’s my teams QB and he’s still very young but he needs to cut out the bone headed bullshit plays. I think his shoulder injury has bothered him since week 2. He still can be a top 10 qb in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back