NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I'm sure a guy completing 64% of his passes is the least accurate qb in the league (I know checkdown). I bet people can't even name his receiving options when Jordan Mathews and Clay were out.

He's not a world beater, but he's a mediocre qb in a league with plenty of terrible QBs. Or just ignore the fact that the Bills were a top 10 offense last year with a pretty shallow cast, without providing any facts for your silly argument.

lol...you aren't even arguing against me. You're saying "hey guy, he's mediocre!" This is literally the worst defense of a player I've ever seen on these forums. "Hey pal, Bork Erswhiner is worse than him, so just lay off okay?"

No team runs those offenses anymore. You have to be able to stand in the pocket and deliver somewhat accurate passes. Can't check down, run or throw deep bombs all day. If you could, RGIII and Tebow would still be in the league.
You literally haven't watched the chiefs and Eagles play this year.

Is this funny?
23561710_1703159549730726_2319957755785420634_n.jpg
LOL and then I read this today

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/s...ws/National)&utm_content=Yahoo+Search+Results

Good ole Britt, I still lol when I listen to her rant

Yeah I'm sure Tire Rod is the source of all of Buffalol's problems. The Saints had the ball for like 5 hours last game...

Should add some needed explosion to Denver's defense.

What the fuck? I feel like this is a bold faced lie, unless they're using some arbitrary metrics, there's a ton of teams that were ahead of them in points and yards before week 17. Unless Atlanta scored 150 points week 17, this shit is junk.

Bills need to change OC’s imo. They went from a power run blocking scheme and had one of the best rushing attacks to a zone blocking scheme and now can’t run the ball anymore. Hard to do anything when facing 3rd and long every drive.

Some team will next year will design an offense to fit into his strengths.
Why the hell Buffalo and Oak tried to change an incredible ground game is beyond me. Its infuriating.

No team runs those offenses anymore. You have to be able to stand in the pocket and deliver somewhat accurate passes. Can't check down, run or throw deep bombs all day. If you could, RGIII and Tebow would still be in the league.
Philly, KC, Seattle, Carolina.

Why the hell Buffalo and Oak tried to change an incredible ground game is beyond me. Its infuriating.
It's one of the reasons why I wanted them to retain Lynn as head coach. It would have been easier for them to adjust the defense enough to make them a playoff caliber team.

I just heard @RR personal hero Rae carruth is getting outta jail

What the fuck? I feel like this is a bold faced lie, unless they're using some arbitrary metrics, there's a ton of teams that were ahead of them in points and yards before week 17. Unless Atlanta scored 150 points week 17, this shit is junk.
It 100% has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back