NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like a modern day Jeff George. Dilfer limited the TO's, but didn't do much either. Flacco has the cannon arm and midget brain.
LOL, that's a perfect description of Jeff George. Jesus Christ, his arm was a fucking cannon though.

Goff is a boss.

Cooper Cuck rofl.

This season is basically over. Hundley should be bagging groceries.

Hundley is straight fucking garbage. Put Callahan in, he can’t be much worse.

Lol, Flacco getting hit in under 2 seconds and the next 2 closest players are also Packers. This O-Line is a total piece of joke.

This season is basically over. Hundley should be bagging groceries.
Warner, Favre, and Romo would be better thn this and the first two are old as fuck and Romo is broken.

Lol, Flacco getting hit in under 2 seconds and the next 2 closest players are also Packers. This O-Line is a total piece of joke.

GB hasn't gotten this much pressure on a QB all season. Baltimore's O-line has to be REALLY bad for this to happen.

I guess I just have to admit that I underestimated the loss of Dennis Pitta and Steve Smith Sr... because this season, Flacco seriously looks like the WORST QB in all of football, and I know that's just not true. Like, he can't have gotten that much worse. It must be the loss of key playmakers and bad playcalling... but I'm really thinking it's the loss of those playmakers (and Perriman not showing up at all), because I don't understand why people can't get open and why I see Flacco have to force crazy throws like the one to Woodhead that got picked and the one before that to Boyle that should have been picked -- those guys weren't even close to open, like not at all, so wtf?

Chiefs are becoming some dirty fuckers.

GB hasn't gotten this much pressure on a QB all season. Baltimore's O-line has to be REALLY bad for this to happen.

They are that bad.

Missing 4 starters now with Ronnie Stanley out.

Ronnie Stanley, Alex Lewis, John Urschel, Marshal Yanda

only Ryan Jensen (C) in for John Urschel has been a good replacement. Sorely missing Lewis and Yanda all season.

I guess I just have to admit that I underestimated the loss of Dennis Pitta and Steve Smith Sr... because this season, Flacco seriously looks like the WORST QB in all of football, and I know that's just not true. Like, he can't have gotten that much worse. It must be the loss of key playmakers and bad playcalling... but I'm really thinking it's the loss of those playmakers (and Perriman not showing up at all), because I don't understand why people can't get open and why I see Flacco have to force crazy throws like the one to Woodhead that got picked and the one before that to Boyle that should have been picked -- those guys weren't even close to open, like not at all, so wtf?
As long as Hundley is in te league don’t worry.... no one can be worse.

I’d take Gabbert over him. At least I wouldn’t have to put up with a gum chewing douchebag that doesn’t look like he cares.

As long as Hundley is in te league don’t worry.... no one can be worse.

I’d take Gabbert over him. At least I wouldn’t have to put up with a gum chewing douchebag that doesn’t look like he cares.

Yeah, well, he's a fucking BACK-UP, not the starter making 20+ million.

Rams defense is going to give up a 99 1/2 yard touchdown drive to end the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back