NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t like the raiders, you want me to go after lynch?
Murray was better
Tay Train is my dude. Told yall about him when he was still on the bench.

Lynch still averaging more YPC and more TDs doe.

That left tackle for the cowboys made a guy who was benched earlier this year (clayborn) look like a HOF caliber player.

He gave up six sacks, 10 hits, and two forced fumbles. Was he literally trying to get his quarterback killed ? (I can't recall a professional football player playing that bad).

Tyron Smith with deep muscle spasms would of player better

I think 1 Sack and 1 FF was surrendered by Greens equally awful backup

Minnesota-Washington was one of the best games this season btw.
Usually the best games are competitive for more than a quarter. R-words weren't going to make a comeback

That left tackle for the cowboys made a guy who was benched earlier this year (clayborn) look like a HOF caliber player.

He gave up six sacks, 10 hits, and two forced fumbles. Was he literally trying to get his quarterback killed ? (I can't recall a professional football player playing that bad).

Tyron Smith with deep muscle spasms would of player better
tyron smith in a wheelchair would have played better than Green & Bell did

23561398_1578907672205608_4910845604960382561_n.jpg

Im gonna run through a wall

But he didn’t lick his fingers

Tyron Smith is a big deal.

They basically didnt have a LT today.

Its like people didnt even watch the game.
LT was obviously their main problem today.Dak under constant pressure from the blind side.They couldnt even rush on that side.
And the Falcons running game only came alive after Sean Lee went out.

If im looking for reasons why they lost those 2 are 99% of why they lost

Lol, this is going to be ugly.

Come on Donkeys, do me a solid.

Lmfao at the Clayborne/green highlights. It’s basically a guy running past a statue.

RB is still the most replaceable position in the NFL.
Lmfao at the Clayborne/green highlights. It’s basically a guy running past a statue.

How did that guy even make the roster?
I know the dropoff between starters and replacements at that position is huge, but still, the iggles replacement for Peters isnt playing near as atrocious.

clayborn saying that green didn’t even bother to make adjustments is just so... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back