NFL Discussion v62: White-Pony’s blood pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dak definitely made some really shit throws today.

I'm up by 7 in fantasy with Julio left to play, against Doug Baldwin. Normally I'd think this is a lock, but not with Matt Ryan in the equation.

That was 1980 and the winter olympics.

The summer olympics of '84, Al just couldn't help himself with USA, USA, USA in away that was reminiscent of former idiot Boston Celtics broadcaster Johnny Most. The same Johnny Most who would go 7 or 8 minutes without saying a name of a player from the opposing team.

I honestly wouldn't care if the American commentators knew the other countries athletes or not.
If they're not in the red, white, and blue, they're irrelevant to me.

I honestly wouldn't care if the American commentators knew the other countries athletes or not.
If they're not in the red, white, and blue, they're irrelevant to me.

Even when they win the gold to game?

Lol Dak turned into David Carr 2.0 after that Atlanta game. I mean, Zeke's way better obviously but it's not like they had NO run game. Alf almost had 100 and 5.4 ypc

Also, all of their WR's are slow. Like all of them. Terrance Williams looks fast, but he's just faster than all the other slow guys and Butler can get some long strides, but claps more than Garrett when trying to catch the ball. The defense didn't feel like playing the second half I guess.

Damn, Terry Glenn died in a car accident this morning. That was my dude. So under rated.

I want heads to roll in Oakland today.

The AFC aside from NE & PIT is just.......................sad.
The AFCCG will be the only relevant playoff game on that side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back