NFL Discussion v62: White-Pony’s blood pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer they get rid of that nonsense before games. Keep it out of every game except the Superb Owl and possibly the Conference championships.

Years ago it was that way. They didn't show the pre game ceremonies. The teams came out and warmed up then went in the locker room to get fully dressed while the pre game ceremonies were held then came out for the kickoff at the top of the hour. The networks never showed the anthem. Was it after 9-11-2001 that they started that?

Years ago it was that way. They didn't show the pre game ceremonies. The teams came out and warmed up then went in the locker room to get fully dressed while the pre game ceremonies were held then came out for the kickoff at the top of the hour. The networks never showed the anthem. Was it after 9-11-2001 that they started that?
2009, when they started doing the salute to service.

Time to cut Philip Gaines and I'll be happy.

Should be Mitchell and Revis sharing the snaps opposite Peters.

Losing to the Giants has teams losing their minds

Came here to say Revis can't be any worse than Gaines.

Was Champ Bailey not available?

The NFL is considering having the players stay in the locker room during the Anthem next season.

Thank fucking god, please do that.

It'll be hilarious when Goodell has to suspend someone for coming out to salute the flag during the anthem.

Chiefs were considering Night Train Lane until a senior scout told the front office he died in 2002
full

The Washington Redskins!!!
<20>

The only good thing John Madden ever did was allow his name to be used on a child’s video game. Plus he only won one super bowl. No big deal.
Ahh...gotcha, by bad on the mixup. I know a lot of Skins fans. I was actually living in a house with a gaggle of them in Los Angeles when the then-LA Raiders whipped Joe Theismann & Co. 38-9 in SB 18. Yes, yes, a long time ago, but it still makes me feel good. Your post gets a "like" just for not being a goddam Pats fan, cheers.

I don't have time to lecture you on how respected John Madden is in NFL circles for his football acumen, I just got home from a long day and I need to get my pre-Thanksgiving buzz and food prep going, maybe later.

It'll be hilarious when Goodell has to suspend someone for coming out to salute the flag during the anthem.
I would walk out and kneel just to piss everyone off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back