NFL Discussion v64: Cohen Uses Cheat Codes

Worst HC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs trying to keep Denver in this one. Little do they know that once a more than three point lead was established that put the game far out of reach.

Ravens gonna let momentum turn on them this quick after a 20-0 first half. SMH. Hopefully they can get some pressure on Stafford and turn it back around. But I wouldn't be shocked if it's 21-20 by midway in the 4th. Losing Smith and Mosley is devastating.

Good job beating @Corona to the shit nfl thread he was gonna make

Ravens gonna let momentum turn on them this quick after a 20-0 first half. SMH. Hopefully they can get some pressure on Stafford and turn it back around. But I wouldn't be shocked if it's 21-20 by midway in the 4th. Losing Smith and Mosley is devastating.
Stafford is a joke vs teams with a winning record so im sure he'll find a way to blow it in the 4th

I'm not going to go crazy over one game we have 9 points in against the Bears, but Jimmy G has legit arm talent.

Just stupid all those talking headed ready to crown Alex Smith MVP at the beginning of the season. Or KC doing anything close to champion caliber. Lol

Hey look, it's the last decent quarterback the Vikings had.

I'm not going to go crazy over one game we have 9 points in against the Bears, but Jimmy G has legit arm talent.
Really disappointing to me. Needed the 9ers to start picking up wins.

LMAO at trying to run at Brandon Williams on 3rd and 1. Thanks Lions.

lol @ these third down conversions in the Chiefs game, they couldn't get a stop if they got an extra man.

My fucking motherboard cracked so no OW for me till later this week. I got an OW ugly Christmas sweater too lmao.
Damn that sucks, my comp is new but I'm just waiting for the first sizzle or crack. Which sweater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back