NFL Discussion v64: Cohen Uses Cheat Codes

Worst HC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In no way is launching yourself into an opponent's helmet a legal block.

badjuju.0.gif

He crouched and then leaves his feet, before launching himself into Burfict's head. It's clearly intentional.

He doesn't launch his helmet into Burfict's though: he checks his shoulder into Burfict's chest and collarbone area. The only helmet contact is with the top of JuJu's helmet and Burfict's facemask.

Under the new enforcement regime, any contact with the head, incidental or not, is fair game for penalties or fines, but I don't think it was a dirty head hunting at all.

He doesn't launch his helmet into Burfict's though: he checks his shoulder into Burfict's chest and collarbone area. The only helmet contact is with the top of JuJu's helmet and Burfict's facemask.

Under the new enforcement regime, any contact with the head, incidental or not, is fair game for penalties or fines, but I don't think it was a dirty head hunting at all.
He crouched and left his feet to launch himself into an opponent and hit him in the helmet hard enough to concuss the dude.

This is ridiculous. He could have blocked him with way less than that but chose to launch himself into Burfict to injure him.

He crouched and left his feet to launch himself into an opponent and hit him in the helmet hard enough to concuss the dude.

This is ridiculous. He could have blocked him with way less than that but chose to launch himself into Burfict to injure him.

There isn't a rule against launching/leaving ones feet in the NFL, unless it's new and I haven't heard of it. That's only determinative of a penalty in hockey iirc.

Either way, I'm sure he'll get fined, if nothing else bc of how bad it looked.

There isn't a rule against launching/leaving ones feet in the NFL, unless it's new and I haven't heard of it. That's only determinative of a penalty in hockey iirc.

Either way, I'm sure he'll get fined, if nothing else bc of how bad it looked.
When launching results in hitting someone in the head it absolutely is.

If that was Burfict laying that hit on JuJu everyone would be calling for his head.

I think the Juju hit was dirty too, but the taunting afterwards is what really bothers me. That shit is lame.

In no way is launching yourself into an opponent's helmet a legal block.

badjuju.0.gif

He crouched and then leaves his feet, before launching himself into Burfict's head. It's clearly intentional.
27 got fucked up

He lead with the shoulder and if he was a few inches shorter it would've been fine. Standing over him was the worst part of it

He lead with the shoulder and if he was a few inches shorter it would've been fine. Standing over him was the worst part of it
I'd say the concussion was the worst part of it.

It's Burfict.

Fuck Burfict. Hope he eats AIDS infested bloody shit and lives.

Lol, I think that was the second time he got trucked by Bell.
The other one was better as Bell smashed him and fell down on top of him with his shoulder in the dude's chest.

He launched himself into Burfict's helmet. Dirty hit. And "some contact to the head" was enough to concuss him and send him off on a stretcher.

I'd call it targeting as much as Iloka's was.

Both deserve a week off.
Doesnt launch, hit with the shoulder, and isnt aimed at the head.

If that was Burfict laying that hit on JuJu everyone would be calling for his head.
Not true. Got no issue with violent football plays, its part of the game.

Recall I was fine with the shot on Cooper last week.

When launching results in hitting someone in the head it absolutely is.

People would be calling for his h as cause of his history though.

Remember the Trevathan hit on Adams earlier this year? Totally uncalled for but he has no history of that shit.

Doesnt launch, hit with the shoulder, and isnt aimed at the head.
He crouched and his feet are off the ground. What is that called?

His helmet lands square into Burfict's face mask, so not true he hit with his shoulder and helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back