NFL Discussion v64: UFC edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Crabby and Talib headlining the next card. Make it happen Dana.

what have we learned today?
gabby's not too shabby
we can chortle at bortles

jimmy G to the rescue

Well they play different positions so I won't say one is better than the other but you always take the qb.

Gurley is a beast though.
I think Goff is more responsible for the offensive success than Gurley. Thats what I meant.

Theyre a great young pair though. Woods looks like a stud as well.

I think Goff is more responsible for the offensive success than Gurley. Thats what I meant.

Theyre a great young pair though. Woods looks like a stud as well.

Just think you are under rating Gurley between the tackles.

Bottom line is Rams are 8-3 and both are pro bowl level, which is all insane.

GZ is the best Rams player. He'd rush for 200 every game if the Rams would let him play RB.

Sherman vs Crabtree or Talib vs Crabtree? Hard to say which one I want to see more.

Just think you are under rating Gurley between the tackles.

Bottom line is Rams are 8-3 and both are pro bowl level, which is all insane.
Ill give him another go soon. I love what he does catching passes. Seems to have shit tier vision often times running the rock, thats where my criticism came from.

You have a QB in the draft you like? Rosen or Lamar Jackson?
Jackson looks fun but skeptical how well he translates. Fuck it, get Kelly and Mayfield in the same QB room and wait for the inevitable arrests.

Sherman vs Crabtree or Talib vs Crabtree? Hard to say which one I want to see more.
I really dont know why he gets fucked with so much lol. Hes such a quiet easy going dude.

Its hilarious though. Like what an irrational target.

can't expect much out of the night game.
pretty sure Big Rape will dominate the Rodger-less Pack

can't expect much out of the night game.
pretty sure Big Rape will dominate the Rodger-less Pack

If they lose to this scrap heap of a team I'm going to OD on the devil's lettuce.

Crabs & Capt Insano should do a reality show

I got to say even though Crabtree has played well for the Raiders, I still hold a grudge over the shit he talked on his draft night. Seeing Aqib "2chainz" Talib punk his ass doesn't exactly make me angry.

I really dont know why he gets fucked with so much lol. Hes such a quiet easy going dude.

Its hilarious though. Like what an irrational target.
Common denominator, must be a fuck boy demeanor.

Common denominator, must be a fuck boy demeanor.
If it werent coming from the 1a 1b assholes of the leagues perspective there might be something to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back