NFL Discussion V67: Orange Slush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carr is the 13th ranked QB. Von is 8th in sacks this year.

Meh. Everyone sucks.
Hmm, I think Von is one of the highest rated edge rushers this year.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/12/13/r...m&utm_medium=social&__twitter_impression=true

To answer Peter’s question: I’m putting Stafford over Wilson—and it’s a no-brainer. (My Matthew Stafford man crush is hard to shake.) But I get what Peter is saying. Another way to view the question, and the way offensive coaches ponder this sort of thing, is: If you’re building an offense, which QB do you want?

For me, it’s Stafford. No question.

I was actually happy to see a Seahawks writer rip this shit apart, again I can't stand that clown site

PFF has him and Mack both in the second tier this year behind Bosa, Hunter, Ingram, and Calais Campbell

PFF has him and Mack both in the second tier this year behind Bosa, Hunter, Ingram, and Calais Campbell
Top 5? Not bad.

Where is Carr ranked among QBs?

Youre a clown. Last time we had a discussion of Von and Mack all you said that matters is sack numbers for pass rushers. Now PFF is your source lmao.

Youre a clown. Last time we had a discussion of Von and Mack all you said that matters is sack numbers for pass rushers. Now PFF is your source lmao.
I said he was outplaying (and still is) Mack when it came to the most important stat which is sacks, yes.

Von is still one of the most disruptive players in the league even while seeing one of the highest amount of doubles and chips. PFF takes all that other shit into account. I noticed that you didn't answer the question about Carr. I'm sure Von's ahead of Mack in those advanced metrics as well.

It's ok that Carr hasn't come close to living up to his contract so far. But your attempts to compare an OLB to a QB in terms of importance aren't really going that well.

Though maybe there is some truth to that. Von won Denver a Super Bowl. Maybe Carr can finally capture that division title some day.

Trade Mack and Von to the Chiefs so Sutton can put them in coverage with Houston.

Lmfao. You know what we need, our best pass rusher to play in coverage 30% of the time and in fire calls have him cover Antonio Brown 1 on 1

Lmfao. You know what we need, our best pass rusher to play in coverage 30% of the time and in fire calls have him cover Antonio Brown 1 on 1
It's such a brilliant tactic. :p

I said he was outplaying (and still is) Mack when it came to the most important stat which is sacks, yes.

Von is still one of the most disruptive players in the league even while seeing one of the highest amount of doubles and chips. PFF takes all that other shit into account. I noticed that you didn't answer the question about Carr. I'm sure Von's ahead of Mack in those advanced metrics as well.

It's ok that Carr hasn't come close to living up to his contract so far. But your attempts to compare an OLB to a QB in terms of importance aren't really going that well.

Though maybe there is some truth to that. Von won Denver a Super Bowl. Maybe Carr can finally capture that division title some day.
You just want to skew everything to fit your agenda lol.

You didnt say a QB. You said
Imagine paying someone $125M to go 6-7.

Eat shit is ny point.

You just want to skew everything to fit your agenda lol.

You didnt say a QB. You said

Eat shit is ny point.
My agenda that Von is playing much, much better than Carr at their relative positions doesn't need to be skewed at all. It's a fact.

And the conversation started with Dang talking about Denver's potential QB's. I followed up with a comment about Carr leading the Raiders to jack and shit.

My agenda that Von is playing much, much better than Carr at their relative positions doesn't need to be skewed at all. It's a fact.

And the conversation started with Dang talking about Denver's potential QB's. I followed up with a comment about Carr leading the Raiders to jack and shit.
Now youre moving the goal posts.

Donkeys should snag Smith if KC lets him walk.

Von>Mack, I don't need a source, just fucking watch.

We should give up some draft picks and someone half way important for Stafford. AFC West knows Smith too well, those could be 6 rough games for us with our shitty ass o-line

Seeing how they're fucking up their draft pick, it seems more likely they'll go trade or FA for the position. Not opposed to Smiff at all if he comes for a decent price.

I like smith to the 'cos for his highs, but his lows could be pretty motherfucking low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back