NFL Discussion V67: Orange Slush

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Denver going after Cousins.

I think Cousins could win a SB with that defense. If he were on the Jags I'd expect them to at least get to the AFC title game this year.

#Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski has only five regular-season games against the Steelers. His stats? 30 catches for 496 yards and 8 TDs

That patented Tomlin "no one cover Gronk" defense right there.

I think Cousins could win a SB with that defense. If he were on the Jags I'd expect them to at least get to the AFC title game this year.
Yeah, I know I'm a broken record on this, but I do not want the Jags getting Cousins or any other quality QB. Bortles is the only reason they are not the fad team of this season. That defense is better than their stats (where they're #1 in scoring already) and they have the running game.

This year's Jags would smoke the Pats or Steelers with Cousins.

Jags get a real QB and theyre skipping to a ring.

Yeah, I know I'm a broken record on this, but I do not want the Jags getting Cousins or any other quality QB. Bortles is the only reason they are not the fad team of this season. That defense is better than their stats (where they're #1 in scoring already) and they have the running game.

Wait, why do you not want the Jags to get a quality QB exactly?

Williams is a crazy dude. I remember when he went off on everybody for giving congrats to Peyton Manning for retiring. I mean damn bro, let Peyton have his 1 day retirement ceremony. If you want to talk shit at least wait until the next day. Dudes got a cold heart, lacks compassion for others that he can't relate too.

People always talk about cap space and not being able to pay players but yet it gets done every single year.

Sure, you wanna cut half of your good defense?
Cousins is looking for Top 5 QB money, so at least 25mil/yr.
Nah, a couple of large salaries get them there.

Canthers owner being investigated for sexual misconduct. Guys an old fat rich white dude, he couldn’t look any more guilty lmao

Canthers owner being investigated for sexual misconduct. Guys an old fat rich white dude, he couldn’t look any more guilty lmao
I didn't see the word sexual, but it makes sense. Based on the available evidence my first unfounded guess is that he was tugging his pecker while watching the players in the weight room.

Real talk though Michael might be a bigger pos than Thugtellis
I really don't get this train of thought. Yeah, he is a poor sport and an absolute baby when they lose. But that's pretty much it. I'm not trying to downplay him rolling up on dudes leg because that was disgusting.

But he does a ton for the community, holds free football camps for kids, and puts tons of money back in to his community.

If it's about the incident with the police, then I think it's a bit unfair because the police get to choose when they turn their body camera on and off. So who knows what happened before that moment.

I'm honestly curious though, because I think he's a really good dude but handles losing like 7 year olds that strike out in little league that spike their helmets off the ground and start crying

506636816-e1513379366950.jpg

I could see this dude trying some Trump shit with a female intern and the chick just pinching his cheeks saying "Awwww, that's cute" and walking away.

Last edited:
They said he was diving for the ball lmao.

I bet they let that pos off because theyre scared hell cry racism like he did with the cops.
Initially he does swipe at the ball. But after that he then begins some sort of Star Fox barrel roll in to dudes leg. Really disappointing to see him do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back