NFL Discussion V67: Orange Slush

Status
Not open for further replies.
506636816-e1513379366950.jpg

I could see this dude trying some Trump shit with a female intern and the chick just pinching his cheeks saying "Awwww, that's cute" and walking away.
images

Oh shit there's games tonight? Yesssssss

I have Hunt,Henry, and Allen all playing tonight so hopefully it's a 42-38 Chiefs win.

Initially he does swipe at the ball. But after that he then begins some sort of Star Fox barrel roll in to dudes leg. Really disappointing to see him do that.
Its about as intentional as it gets imo. Strongly believe they pussed out just to avoid Bennett pulling the race card to the media.

Star Fox is an ATG by the way.

These all grey unis look like pajamas.

Its about as intentional as it gets imo. Strongly believe they pussed out just to avoid Bennett pulling the race card to the media.

159361675.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

FOOOOOOOOOOOOX!

Lange out Barclay in for the Lions? Another team with Packer envy.

Yeah I completely agree rolling on the leg was intentional. Very disappointing to see, especially after all the shit he talked when he felt a dude from ATL did that to him

Looks like everybody tuned out until Chiefs/Chargers. Was a good TD just now by Ebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back