NFL Discussion V71: LMAO Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/2 today.

Leggo Bills and Saints.

America rejoices as Los Angeles croaks yet again!

36ib5lw-gif.3558

For all the shit Goff got early in this game, I don't think this is his fault at all. His receivers just sucked.

Woods was good.Watkins was invisible.Higbee & Kupp barely involved.Gurley had all his success rushing.

I don’t know if Robert Alford gave up a single catch today!

Matt Ryan sucks. Lol at him getting credit for this win.

I just want to know if Reid was calling plays or not . If he was, he needs to be let go

Even worse when you consider Kelce wasn't playing during this ineptitude.

Andy Reid always does that. He'd throw all the time with Westbrook and McCoy too. In '07 the Eagles threw the ball all the time despite having Westbrook at RB and Touchdown Reggie Brown or Kevin Curtis being their best receiver.

edit: Kevin Curtis had 135 targets that year.

i saw the falcons win coming from a mile away, but never in a billion years did i expect the titans to win today. that game was pure comedy. even my friends who very passively follow football were getting their chuckles on during that game. i was laughing too, but then that sinister cloud of being a cowboys fan floated overhead & i was like oh yeah, fuck.

Andy Reid is the GOAT Eagles (and now) Chiefs fans dream killer. He manages to get his fans' hopes up and finds ways to burst the shit out their bubbles.

And did anybody else notice band wagon ass Snoop Dogg at the Rams game rocking his LA Rams gear? Ain't he supposed to be the West Coast's #1 Steelers fan? Now that ATL got rid of the Rams he'll be back on the Steelers band wagon next week.

Andy Reid is the GOAT Eagles (and now) Chiefs fans dream killer. He manages to get his fans' hopes up and finds ways to burst the shit out their bubbles.

And did anybody else notice band wagon ass Snoop Dogg at the Rams game rocking his LA Rams gear? Ain't he supposed to be the West Coast's #1 Steelers fan? Now that ATL got rid of the Rams he'll be back on the Steelers band wagon next week.

Here I am again, drunk and hate-watching Colin Cowherd.

0-2 Colin, 0-2!

Could be his second team. But I haven't seen much about him reppin' the Steelers since the Rams moved.
I used to support the Chargers as the home team but was a fan of the Eagles and Titans... Chargers moved on some bullshit, Rams moved closeby and were ballin, and it makes no difference to me. They put Rams ads all over Vons even down here, and it's just awkward.

But Snoop is the dude who was supposed to be Tupac's right hand man and was on Biggie and Puff's dicks AFTER Biggie got his and his boys' trailer shot up in NYC

4c5409b10709378c8c7877298a15aa328e25db4f9137e97d2ce8145bf7c3b20f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back