NFL Discussion V71: LMAO Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills should have fired Dennison by now. Not sure what’s taking so long.

Hahahah no it's all good. You damn eastern time zone folk and your 3 hours ahead being awake before most of everyone else.

Although, if anyone were to break this news Im glad it was one of the select few who are life long(closet perhaps?) seahawk fans. Used to be pretty difficult to get a seat on the wagon, now we got seats available everywhere.

Man I hope Bevell trips on his way out the door and lands in a mass prison rape. I'd love to see him bubble screen his way out of that one.
Not a Hawks fan obviously but I do like Russell Wilson.

You fucking prick RB(H)O this was my news to break you selfish sumuma bitch, do you know how long I have waited for this day?.....

Oh God dammit, I can't be mad at you on a day like this. I take it back, you were just trying to help knowing that I was probably paralyzed with excitement.

Good thing I'm up at the absolute ass crack of dawn to study before my test this morning or I wouldn't have even seen it.

Time to wake up my entire apartment complex Slamming ice cubes today was a good day at 5am

Whooooooooooooo!!!!'

Guys, we did it! Yeeeeeessss we finally did it!
Momma Lynch’s twitter was the first thing I checked after I saw this news lol.

Bills should have fired Dennison by now. Not sure what’s taking so long.
What are you hoping they do for a QB? I assume Cousins?

What are you hoping they do for a QB? I assume Cousins?
Idk. I’m fine with Taylor as long as they get a OC that can actually use his strengths. Last year they had a good offense and this year it was garbage. I wouldn’t mind cousins though.

I should be able to work that into my Rodgers/Jordy fanfiction

561240_437860922907020_741853045_n.jpg

How do I contribute to make sure this happens ? 49er fans will crowd source his salary

Wolf leaving the Packers to be assistant GM in Cleveland.

The hit was clean and legal.

giphy.gif

The ball is out of Rodgers hand when this clip starts and Barr takes 2 steps and jumps before hitting Rodgers. He could easily have to his right. Instead, he grabbed Rodgers and leveraged his upper body into Rodgers shoulder. You must be blind.

The ball is out of Rodgers hand when this clip starts and Barr takes 2 steps and jumps before hitting Rodgers. He could easily have to his right. Instead, he grabbed Rodgers and leveraged his upper body into Rodgers shoulder. You must be blind.

And you must have never played the game. Shut the hell up.

Youre judging a play in super slow motion. Lmfao

And you must have never played the game. Shut the hell up.

Youre judging a play in super slow motion. Lmfao

Rodgers had time to get his throwing arm all of the way down after the throw. It isn't rocket science. You know you're wrong or maybe you are visually impaired.

I played the game back when you could hit the quarterback after a throw.

Theres nothing wrong with that play.

If Godgers didnt go to Snap City no one would complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back