NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the contracts the Steelers have signed for next season, they have less than $4.5 million to sign players with, including Bell and draft choices.

They do have a shitload of dead money for anyone cut next year... Well except for Shazier.

Not sure it serious.

How over 400 touches is even comparable to a 4 rb timeshare is truly beyond me.
I didn't compare them, I just take Lewis at 5M per before giving Bell a silly contract. (I'm huge on Lewis) but I think he is going to breakout once he is given the touches. Dude plays in a "4 RB timeshare" and rushed for 300 less yards then Bell this year. Pats are at their best with Lewis on the field

I didn't compare them, I just take Lewis at 5M per before giving Bell a silly contract. (I'm huge on Lewis) but I think he is going to breakout once he is given the touches. Dude plays in a "4 RB timeshare" and rushed for 300 less yards then Bell this year. Pats are at their best with Lewis on the field
Its easier to produce when you arent a bell cow.

Hed have to get over 16.2 mil per year for 5 years to be paid more than the highest paid WR.

I tend to agree with you but Im not sure Id want my team to pull that trigger either. Its an interesting thought. He produces significantly more than any receiver. On the other hand, he plays with the best receiver in the game.
You can always give him more guaranteed money over a shorter term. 3 years 45-50 million fully guaranteed could work.

You can always give him more guaranteed money over a shorter term. 3 years 45-50 million fully guaranteed could work.
True. I wouldnt give any RB more than 4 years anyways lol.
Is he rumored to be going to Seattle?
There are folks trying to get him there. Theyll have competition though.

Hes a can of a coordinator but dude can shape an o-line up.

Be interesting to see what happens with DMT. That's a lot of potential cap space.

DMT can come on over to Oakland. We like butter fingers here hell fit right in.

DMT can come on over to Oakland. We like butter fingers here hell fit right in.
Feel like he could still excel with an actual QB. His mental game just doesn't seem to be the same as it was. Physically tough as nails but it's felt like he gets into his own head far too often for a while now.

Feel like he could still excel with an actual QB. His mental game just doesn't seem to be the same as it was. Physically tough as nails but it's felt like he gets into his own head far too often for a while now.
Him and Cooper can cry on the sidelines together.

I hope Cooper gets traded. I cant recall a player that pisses me off so badly.

5th round pick for cooper sounds about right.
I hope Gruden isnt a total moron and actually puts him in the slot where he belongs.

Broncos requested Baker Mayfield on their squad at the senior bowl, Baker @5 confirmed

Future 49er

Mack retires that can by week 8.

Please dont be as good as I think you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back