NFL Discussion v73: Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe Patriots are 3-0 in games that the refs working the game this weekend officiated in the regular season. This crew calls teh most penalties of any crew.

Good luck Jags, you're gonna need it.

I think Shurmur has earned the HC spot.

I am unsure whether Patricia’s success is due to Belicheck. However, I would offer him a contract over McDaniels.

IMO McDaniels is not HC material.

Last edited:
I believe in Patricia, I think he'll be very successful

Different kinda of guy

I believe in Patricia, I think he'll be very successful

Different kinda of guy

He could be a successful HC for a lot of teams. The Lions, however, are a special beast. He'll have to contend with a long standing QB that has suffered through a series of coaches that either couldn't play to his strengths or refused to try and fix his problems. That's not going to be an easy hurdle to overcome.

McDaniels will be the first firing of the 2019-2020 season.

A defense that gave up almost 50 doesn’t magically step up. That ship sailed.

But with 2:18 left, you know what the Jags would do... run it three times to burn Pitts timeouts. The defense knows what's coming too... it's standard fair at the end of the game. It's not like the Jags would run their entire playbook. It's playing the odds in that situation.

McDaniels will be the first firing of the 2019-2020 season.
Hope he immediately alienates Luck, Colts trade him, and then draft Jalen Hurts as their QB of the future.

Jags hadn't gone 3 and out all game and if they get a first down everyone would have been complaining why he didn't do an on side kick when his defense hadn't stopped them. Steelers coming out flat is a bigger problem. Shows that Tomlin doesn't prepare them properly.

Tomlin's an idiot though. He's done many stupid things. He left Gronk one on one when he was shredding them a few weeks ago.

Hope he immediately alienates Luck, Colts trade him, and then draft Jalen Hurts as their QB of the future.
You and me both. I hate Belichick, but I love when his baby birds leave the nest and get eaten by a mongoose.

Last edited:
He could be a successful HC for a lot of teams. The Lions, however, are a special beast. He'll have to contend with a long standing QB that has suffered through a series of coaches that either couldn't play to his strengths or refused to try and fix his problems. That's not going to be an easy hurdle to overcome.
This is true. GB and Minnesota are not easy wins

That said, the team has an underrated amount of talent

The NFL meme on Marcus are hilarious...poor kid

LMAO @ the lesbian saying tv monitors weren't working in the saints coaches booth

Eat shit homo

I will go against the grain and say McDaniels can be a succesful HC. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think he could have learned from his failures. A healthy Luck will give him a elite QB, I think that offense will be good

I will go against the grain and say McDaniels can be a succesful HC. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think he could have learned from his failures. A healthy Luck will give him a elite QB, I think that offense will be good
I didn't say he couldn't be good, I just hope he fails. He is a cocky fuckface like Lane Kiffin. Hope they both never see anymore success.

hm, well then

10373978.jpg

they're the same dude after all...
daniel-tosh.jpg

aannd, they're also Daniel Tosh too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member