NFL Discussion v73: Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, well then

10373978.jpg

they're the same dude after all...
daniel-tosh.jpg

aannd, they're also Daniel Tosh too

I seriously thought the first two were McDaniels, then I saw the Tosh picture.

This is true. GB and Minnesota are not easy wins

That said, the team has an underrated amount of talent

Then NFCN has always been a brutal division for games. But yah, the Lions have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, but the coaching staff has either been amazingly incompetent or just flat out dumb and never taken full advantage of it. There has been a few seasons where there was no excuse for not dominating the division and cruising to a high playoff spot, and they completely shit the bed.

Then NFCN has always been a brutal division for games. But yah, the Lions have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, but the coaching staff has either been amazingly incompetent or just flat out dumb and never taken full advantage of it. There has been a few seasons where there was no excuse for not dominating the division and cruising to a high playoff spot, and they completely shit the bed.

caldwell-jim-08062015-us-news-getty-ftr_w627amx8ijzj1t846tn5fxbzs.jpg

He could be a successful HC for a lot of teams. The Lions, however, are a special beast. He'll have to contend with a long standing QB that has suffered through a series of coaches that either couldn't play to his strengths or refused to try and fix his problems. That's not going to be an easy hurdle to overcome.
Stafford is not the problem in Detroit.

Stafford is not the problem in Detroit.
Crazy as it is to say, he's probably the best thing about them, and I ripped on him for years.

This dude is going to have a realllllllly shitty off-season.
Heard he had to deactivate his Instagram account. Some people need to get a life and leave him alone.

Heard he had to deactivate his Instagram account. Some people need to get a life and leave him alone.
Its one thing to laugh and make fun of the guy. However, if you are trying to reach him directly to talk shit then you need a swift punch in the dick. Dude knows how bad he fucked up.

I feel bad for Williams but I can’t for the life of me understand why he went for this big hit instead of a wrap tackle and how in the clip it looks like he’s shying away from contact. It’s weird

I feel bad for Williams but I can’t for the life of me understand why he went for this big hit instead of a wrap tackle and how in the clip it looks like he’s shying away from contact. It’s weird

Yah, even if he was worried about the flag. Take the flag, force the kick. Don't give them an open road to 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back