NFL Discussion v73: Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle is also getting the guy who was the Rams OC from 2012-2014 to run their offense <36>

SEA coaching hires are baffling.Norton ran a terrible D in OAK that wouldve looked even worse if Mack wasnt there

screen-shot-2017-12-20-at-6-25-50-pm.jpg

Fucking clown mocking fan and don't shpw up midfield for handshake....classless organization from the coach to the players.

Fuck the Saints....you are irevelant until the next time the Dome is covered of snow or water...

From what I heard he was mocking Vikings fans with the SKOL chant and clap right before Diggs inserted a dagger into their hopes and dreams.

Fuck him, and fuck their fans for what they are putting Williams through on social media right now. I hope next time mother nature slaps that city around the dome collapses.

Rustlemania itt. Bet he feels like a dip shit lol.

If you can take taunting in professional sports you're an overly sensitive little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was rooting for Minnesota, and when they showed the coverage on the previous play I was baffled. They played tucked against the sidelines on the first and second levels, with the 2 safeties towards the middle on the 3rd level. I was like hey guys, throw a DEEP out!

Whoever designed that defense is the real choker.

Yah, even if he was worried about the flag. Take the flag, force the kick. Don't give them an open road to 6.
The worst part is he came in like a bowling ball and took out the only other guy who could have made the tackle. Even with him whiffing it tooks Diggs a second to right himself before running. If Williams doesn't take out the other DB, they probably still make the tackle.

But with 2:18 left, you know what the Jags would do... run it three times to burn Pitts timeouts. The defense knows what's coming too... it's standard fair at the end of the game. It's not like the Jags would run their entire playbook. It's playing the odds in that situation.
The real odds are that the Steelers defense didn’t produce one 3 and out the entire game.

I was rooting for Minnesota, and when they showed the coverage on the previous play I was baffled. They played tucked against the sidelines on the first and second levels, with the 2 safeties towards the middle on the 3rd level. I was like hey guys, throw a DEEP out!

Whoever designed that defense is the real choker.
The defender was in position to make an easy play. No need for weird excuses.

Two weeks ago, he threw 2 picks against Ten. The week before that (when they were still in the hunt for a first round bye), 3 against SF. It's not that outdated. Even yesterday he was 14-26 for 214 yds. One great pass and then one great catch and run by Yeldon (on a pass that was behind the LOS) the only things making that remotely respectable.

He was not the reason they scored so many points. The Defense scored a TD, gave them the ball in the Red Zone, and stopped the Steelers on 4th down twice for good field position. Plus Fournette had a very good game. Even with all that, Pittsburgh out-gained them by almost 200 yds. If Pittsburgh doesn't make a half dozen incredibly stupid decisions in that game they win walking away.

The perception that Bortles is nothing to fear is not an outdated concept.
Look at his entire body of work, not just the games that support your argument. That’s called cherry picking evidence, or confirmation bias.

The defender was in position to make an easy play. No need for weird excuses.

Right, but the receiver very well could've been knocked out of bounds. Put your safety inside, and the pass goes to the sideline. Any hit is likely to force him out, and then it's Field Goal time. Think about it, if you allow a guy to catch a deep out, he's probably going to end up out of bounds with any tackle. Idk, defense is hard. That concept just seemed off to me.

Fucking clown mocking fan and don't shpw up midfield for handshake....classless organization from the coach to the players.

Fuck the Saints....you are irevelant until the next time the Dome is covered of snow or water...

He didn’t go out for the handshake either? Rofl wow what a pile of shit. That org doesn’t deserve breesus.

Payton is like the villain in an 80s sports movie. Dont forget that he also was involved in Bountygate. Lol

Full heel Payton

Look at his entire body of work, not just the games that support your argument. That’s called cherry picking evidence, or confirmation bias.
His entire body of work is that he had his fewest yards and TDs since his rookie season. The second year in a row both of those came down. The reason being they don't let him throw as much because in his highest passing season, he lead the league in INTs. That's called reality or Bortles being a can.

Not to mention the 'cherry picked evidence' I was referring to were the last 2 games of the season where they were playing for a 1st round bye and he canned the games away. But somehow that's outdated.

Last edited:
The real odds are that the Steelers defense didn’t produce one 3 and out the entire game.
They did on that possession, when the Jags just ran it 3 times. But they had already put them in FG position with the terrible onside kick decision and execution.

Are you talking about his garbage time stats that have inflated his career averages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back