NFL Discussion v74: Battle of the GOAT QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog shit vs cat shit
Speaking of which the word is that Denver will hold on to Lynch, try to move Semen, and let Bork back into the wild. Should be a feeding frenzy to snatch up Semen and Bork.

Speaking of which the word is that Denver will hold on to Lynch, try to move Semen, and let Bork back into the wild. Should be a feeding frenzy to snatch up Semen and Bork.

Trade all three of them for a half eaten ham and egg sammich and a couple of football's, because that's all their worth.

What's the odds on Ponder somehow finding another home this season?

Give you Hundley and a half eaten sandwich for Bork.

they should put Bork in a museum showcasing how a piece of crap made 20 million dollars

Last edited:
they should put Bork in museum showcasing how a piece of crap made 20 million dollars

Was that all that was guaranteed? I thought it was 30.

Also, toss the Browns in with it since they traded for him just to eat the cap hit.

Also, toss the Browns in with it since they traded for him just to eat the cap hit.

The Museum should be named after Sam Bradford, though his time since he left LA has been impressive, maybe a wing dedicated to Jawalrus.

It was more like 37m guaranteed over the first two years. One of the biggest robberies in recent memory.

I think Kaep has had a way better year then Carr, and so has Flacco for that matter. Because like you said, wins matter and Carr has had one season that he wasn't a Bortles type stat filler.

I like Carr and he has potential, but it's fun to give you a hard time about him because you seemingly think he is a superstar QB already. Mr. 5 YPA
Lmao. Ok. Flacco is one thing with his SB run. Kaep, only a SF fan would say that.

I dont. I think hes got a high ceiling and thats that.

Carr needs wrs that don't suck
Some coaching continuity would probably help as well. Hes had a different staff every year hes been in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back