NFL Discussion v75: The Great Rustling

Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles fans beat up other Eagles fans and punched a Police Horse Yesterday.

Nobody beat up any Vikings Fans.

In actuality Eagles fans treat opposing fan bases better than we treat our own citizens and horses.

Somebody thought he was Mongo?
SnoopyZestyHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

Can the city of Philly honestly survive a Super Bowl? They're worse than college students after a Natty

Also, watching ESPN made me realize the browns should sign Cousins and take best available with the 1st,4th and their second round picks. Could be instant contenders with only their division holding them back

Freeman rant

tl:dr The league let the Raiders get away with not following the Rooney Rule in exchange they will sign Kaep to get people off their back. He does say over and over that it's jsut a rumor though, he has no hard evidence

They complied with the Rooney Rule doe.

They complied with the Rooney Rule doe.

According to him, they didn't and the league just said they did as long as they sign Kaep.

It all seems pretty far fetched to me and would never work now that word is out. Kaep signs with Oak now, it just looks plain suspicious.

According to him, they didn't and the league just said they did as long as they sign Kaep.

It all seems pretty far fetched to me and would never work now that word is out. Kaep signs with Oak now, it just looks plain suspicious.
Youre reading clickbait

Ill take Kaep for a backup as long as his dumb ass girlfriend shuts up.

Youre reading clickbait

Well, it's not really click bait as it's a twitter thread. I get it though, I think all the bad shit about the Cowboys is click bait too

You're woefully ignorant if you don't think Kaep should be a backup and borderline starter in the league. That being said, His playing days are probably done because people are dumb and owners love trump, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back