NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bree's staying with saints 2 years 48m

Brees took a discount to stay it seems. Not like he needs the extra few million, but still surprised.

Brees took a discount to stay it seems. Not like he needs the extra few million, but still surprised.
Probably licking his chops to get Jimmy back in that offense, and that young defense marinating for another season.

Go ahead and pencil them in to a deep playoff push assuming the big names stay healthy.

Probably licking his chops to get Jimmy back in that offense, and that young defense marinating for another season.

Go ahead and pencil them in to a deep playoff push assuming the big names stay healthy.

Nfc is gonna be a fun watch this.

Really wanted Brees out of the fucking nfc south but I knew it wasn’t gonna happen. Smh.

Lmao Elway is a can at evaluating qbs.

All the best to Keenum. I always liked him. He really had no chance with Goff there in LA. Fisher was finding ways to play Goff.
But what a year for Keenum. If he liked Diggs, he gonna love Sanders.

All the best to Keenum. I always liked him. He really had no chance with Goff there in LA. Fisher was finding ways to play Goff.
But what a year for Keenum. If he liked Diggs, he gonna love Sanders.

He probably liked having a competent coaching staff the most. So he’ll hate Joseph lmao

Jets gonna trade for TJ Yates at this rate

Allen Robinson is an elite WR. People just forgot about him b/c he was out for all of last season. Great get for the Bears!

Glad we locked up brate for 6 years

Fuck luke stocker

I wonder if the Donkeys still draft a QB at #5 because they dont fully trust Keenum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back